Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

'You are SO Funny'

Sleepyheadkitten

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I was snapping photos of my babies today and took two that cracked me up...

Attachments

• IMG_0668.jpg
    IMG_0668.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_0664.JPG
    IMG_0664.JPG
    51.3 KB · Views: 42

susi794

Staff member
I love the little one on the right who looks a little like a sad sack....that one stole my heart totally!

Lisa Dobby

Lairian
OMG they are so cute! I could never be a breeder. I mean NEVER. I would have to keep them all! How can you bare to part with any of them!
Lisa :(

Sleepyheadkitten

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Uusally, it's okay because they have homes by like four weeks of age- which is before they really get a personality. This time, uhhh- I should have been looking for homes earlier because I have a few that I want to keep. LOL! They are only 3 weeks right now, but I am already falling for this one- and that one- ooooh, and that one!- and of course, you have to love THIS one! LOL!

But I've made some of my best friends with my kittens- and that's a great feeling when you basically have extended family with your babies :)

ckutkuhn7

Banned
Uusally, it's okay because they have homes by like four weeks of age- which is before they really get a personality. This time, uhhh- I should have been looking for homes earlier because I have a few that I want to keep. LOL! They are only 3 weeks right now, but I am already falling for this one- and that one- ooooh, and that one!- and of course, you have to love THIS one! LOL!

But I've made some of my best friends with my kittens- and that's a great feeling when you basically have extended family with your babies :)

This is reason # two I don't think I would want to be a full time breeder. I don't think my heart could handle homing all of them. I would find myself keeping them all. I've rescued DSH that were expecting and homed them but I always ended up keeping one from each litter it seemed. By choice or because it just worked out that way. Kittens are just too stinkin cute to not fall in love with!!!!

Back