Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

6 Sphynx family in AZ

cchloerun

Banned
Hello everyone!
I just found this wonderful forum last night!
I have 6 Sphynx: (3 girls and 3 boys) Mischa, Lillet, Boo!, Nanopuss, Jack, and Moofin. My boyfriend and I have been in love with the breed ever since I got my first girl, Mischa 3 years ago.
We decided our house of 3 Sphynx simply wasnt enough for us, and got 3 more from a lovely breeder in AK 2 weeks ago. 2 girls and one boy.
We now feel that our family is complete! They are truly the light of our lives, and have our entire hearts <3

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Holy moly, Six sphynx? You better watch out. You'll end up like one of those crazy cat ladies we see on TV. hehe Can't wait to hear your stories and see your pictures. Welcome.

cchloerun

Banned
Haha! Probably to late for me! It's so neat that they all have such different quirks! There personality is all their own and I just love it! It seems with other cats, a cat is a cat, is a cat- they have personality but don't differ too much from one another it seems. These guys are like little people though! I could gush for hours and can't wait to share pics

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Cchloerun,
Welcome to Sphynx Lair! Wow thats some crew you got!:Laugh:
Please share your pics and stories on these six little cuties!

kalliee129

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Welcome Cchloerun!! I couldn't agree with you more about their personalities. Whenever I talk about Meecho to my non-sphynx owner friends they think I'm actually talking about a person half the time :BigSmile:

Brooke

Banned
Welcome Cchloerun!! I couldn't agree with you more about their personalities. Whenever I talk about Meecho to my non-sphynx owner friends they think I'm actually talking about a person half the time :BigSmile:

So true! Plus, I talk about Walter so much now that people at work are starting to roll their eyes when they hear his name. Is that bad? :Sweat:

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
So true! Plus, I talk about Walter so much now that people at work are starting to roll their eyes when they hear his name. Is that bad? :Sweat:

I dare you to call home and talk to Walter while at work. Then what would your coworkers think? hahah

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian

My family does the same thing to me in relation to Piglet....sigh. My sister even went as far as telling me that I'm obsessed with my sphynx cat! Is that such a bad thing? There are a lot worse things to be obsessed over, IMO.

Brooke

Banned
My family does the same thing to me in relation to Piglet....sigh. My sister even went as far as telling me that I'm obsessed with my sphynx cat! Is that such a bad thing? There are a lot worse things to be obsessed over, IMO.

Yep, I've been accused of being obsessed with Walter on more than one occasion. But, I knew you guys would understand!

ElGato, I don't have an answering machine, or I would probably call home and leave messages for him to listen to. Don't put it past me!

Moonstone

Lairian
Welcome ! :ThumbsUp:
to you and your team !

Concerning people, they can't understand before to have one sphynx at least...and one sphynx becomes rapidely two...
:Laugh:

cchloerun

Banned
Welcome ! :ThumbsUp:
to you and your team !

Concerning people, they can't understand before to have one sphynx at least...and one sphynx becomes rapidely two...
:Laugh:

SO true! But then those 2 rapidly become 3, 4, 5 lol! It's a lot of work, but I wouldn't trade it for anything! I am in my late 20's and ever since I got my first baby, Mischa, there is nowhere I'd rather be then with my nakeds! I swear, I don't even go out anymore- just work and then home with the babies!
Maybe that's part of being a crazy cat lady, but I much prefer their company to 99% of people! They make far better people anyhow ;-)

Luvmysphynx

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
SO true! But then those 2 rapidly become 3, 4, 5 lol! It's a lot of work, but I wouldn't trade it for anything! I am in my late 20's and ever since I got my first baby, Mischa, there is nowhere I'd rather be then with my nakeds! I swear, I don't even go out anymore- just work and then home with the babies!
Maybe that's part of being a crazy cat lady, but I much prefer their company to 99% of people! They make far better people anyhow ;-)
I couldn't agree with you more!!!!!! That's EXACTLY how I feel about my cats LOL

kerrie78

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Everyone that comes over is a little leary of Kramer at first because of his looks, then once they know him they LOVE him; now all of our friends want them! Not to mention they are chick magnets.... which our single guys friends love! :BigSmile: But Kramer is a mama's boy & my hubby gets really bent out of shape when he walks over him to sit in my lap. He will even attempt to pick him up and place him on his lap & Kramer still gets up & comes back to me. So now he says he needs to get one that will love him.... no arguments here.... They are like a chip once you have one you can't stop!:LOL:

nerdgirl

Lairian
Once you go sphynx, you don't go back.

Or something.

Welcome!

I have two babies, but have had 2 others over time. One that died of HCM (RIP Roley) and another that went to live with an ex-boyfriend. My parents have two sphynx as well. So we are a 4 sphynx family.

I am also obsessed with my babies. And I have gotten my boyfriend totally obsessed as well. He never had pets growing up because he was allergic, but we got Oscar last April and he has no allergy to him. He treats him like his little baby. They are best buds and just love to cuddle up together. It is hilarious. Boyfriend walks in and says, "Your Papa is home. Where are my kittens?!?" and the babies just run up and give him love. He loves the attention and now admits to being a 'crazy cat guy'. I love that I converted him!!!

I would DIE to have 6. I can't even imagine how much kitty love that would be. Maybe 3-4 would be my max... Hmmm...

assibassi

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
hi and welcome to this site .
Can never be too much obsessed about this Breed. I talk about mine and at first People think those are our Kids. LOL

ElvirasMum

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
This inital post is almost 4 years old. That member is no longer active here and will not see nor reply to your posts.

Back