Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Amen-Ra, RIP my cutey pie guy

ilovedirt

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Joined
Apr 2, 2011
Messages
1,284
Points
163
Thank you everyone. Ziggy and Ventura, I'm very sorry to hear about your losses :(

Pharaoh is so sad, he goes and looks for Amen-Ra and then wanders around crying and crying...does anyone have any suggestions what I can do for him? When I'm off work, I spend the day with him, only leaving for a quick errand, but what about when I go to work? I feel really bad leaving him and the look he gives me when he knows I'm going...
 

susi794

Moderator
Staff member
Joined
Aug 23, 2009
Messages
13,556
Points
673
He needs to grieve also....you can get him a friend--that is the only thing I know to do to help him.
 

snarkitty

Lairian
Joined
Jan 19, 2012
Messages
189
Points
41
Thank you everyone. Ziggy and Ventura, I'm very sorry to hear about your losses :(

Pharaoh is so sad, he goes and looks for Amen-Ra and then wanders around crying and crying...does anyone have any suggestions what I can do for him? When I'm off work, I spend the day with him, only leaving for a quick errand, but what about when I go to work? I feel really bad leaving him and the look he gives me when he knows I'm going...

Oh this made me cry all over again. Poor Pharaoh.. :Cry: I hope you and your family are doing okay too. I can't even imagine what a difficult time this must be :(
 

MyJezebel

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Joined
Sep 20, 2010
Messages
1,191
Points
238
I am so very sorry for your loss. My heart goes out to you and to Pharaoh too. Amen-Ra was very lucky to have been part of such a loving home. I will be thinking of you and hoping that you heal a little more each day.
 

PrimateLove

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2012
Messages
4,812
Points
593
I am so sorry for your loss, I can't imagine your hurt :Cry:

Just know he is pain free now and will be waiting for you on the other side XX
 

ilovedirt

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Joined
Apr 2, 2011
Messages
1,284
Points
163
I have to post this now...it's just a couple hours shy of a year when I had to let Amen-Ra go. Going to do an online memorial for him <3
 

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
Joined
Jan 16, 2011
Messages
37,725
Points
673
No matter how much time passes, he will forever be in your heart. It doesn't seem possible it has been a year.
 

Graddydani

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2012
Messages
5,877
Points
263
Oh Jenn, I am so sorry. I can't imagine how you must be feeling thinking back on your years with him. He will always be looking down on you and be for ever grateful he had a mom as amazing as you and Pharaoh to share so many loving brother moments too. Big Hugs!
 

Caloci

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Joined
Nov 9, 2011
Messages
4,609
Points
348
Hugs to you Jenn. I can't believe it's been a year already. You were both so lucky to have each other. I hope you find comfort in that and all your wonderful memories of him.
 

shunterx

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Joined
Feb 7, 2013
Messages
553
Points
113
I'm so sorry for your loss :( Maybe Amen-Ra and Olympia are frolicking in kitty heaven together.
 

Graddydani

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2012
Messages
5,877
Points
263

GoldHazel

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Joined
Feb 11, 2013
Messages
12,083
Points
653
I have to post this now...it's just a couple hours shy of a year when I had to let Amen-Ra go. Going to do an online memorial for him <3

I get so sad when I sign on to the Lair and I hear of someone's wonderful sphynx is gone. I literally sit here and have to wipe away tears.
Hugs to you. Know that you'll see your boy again one day a long time from now. Until then, he's still with you...just not the way you'd like.
 

kimmyhm

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Joined
Sep 30, 2011
Messages
1,278
Points
218
Your memorial page is a fitting tribute, rip amen-ra, was a year on the 18th that I lost my father in law, the year has past so quickly x
 
Back
Top