Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Thank you everyone. Ziggy and Ventura, I'm very sorry to hear about your losses![]()
Pharaoh is so sad, he goes and looks for Amen-Ra and then wanders around crying and crying...does anyone have any suggestions what I can do for him? When I'm off work, I spend the day with him, only leaving for a quick errand, but what about when I go to work? I feel really bad leaving him and the look he gives me when he knows I'm going...
I hope you and your family are doing okay too. I can't even imagine what a difficult time this must be He needs to grieve also....you can get him a friend--that is the only thing I know to do to help him.
I have to post this now...it's just a couple hours shy of a year when I had to let Amen-Ra go. Going to do an online memorial for him <3
Thank you everyone. I just finished his memorial, please visit
Amen-Ra (June 12, 2004 - May 18, 2012) - Memorial Website
What a beautiful memorial page. :Sweet-angel: I'm so sorry Jenn, I wish I could stop saying that but I can't. I can't believe he went so fast. What a sweet boy. It just makes me want to grab my boys and hug them hard. He was clearly an amazing boy and he will of course have a special place in your heart forever.Thank you everyone. I just finished his memorial, please visit
Amen-Ra   (June 12, 2004 - May 18, 2012)  -  Memorial Website
I have to post this now...it's just a couple hours shy of a year when I had to let Amen-Ra go. Going to do an online memorial for him <3

