Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Beautiful 6 Year Old Lady

Lydia

Lairian
Hello Everyone!

I'm Lydia and I'm adopting a sphynx cat in a few days. She's 6-year-old and her name is TBD~ Not a big fan of Fluffy :ROFLMAO:. Just wanted to say and I'm opening for new friends!

Attachments

• Lady.jpg
    Lady.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 78

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
@Lydia Hello and welcome! You must be so excited. I look forward to your Gotcha Day pics and hoping to see you become an active member. The name game is always fun....something will stick...she is a beauty.

Patti

Lydia

Lairian
@Lydia Hello and welcome! You must be so excited. I look forward to your Gotcha Day pics and hoping to see you become an active member. The name game is always fun....something will stick...she is a beauty.

Patti

Thank you Patti! I'll be sure to post bunches of pictures, she's definitely going to be a spoiled kitty <3, I've gotten a lot of belated Christmas presents for her!

Sheldon13

Staff member
Aww. My baby girl was 6 when I adopted her 2 years ago. Best meeting of hearts ever. I would love to hear more of your story.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hello @Lydia and welcome to Sphynxlair! So glad you found us! What a cutie you have there! Please enjoy the community! :)

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Lydia, welcome to the lair family :)
Looking forward to your journey with us and lots of pics and tales

Bless you for opening your heart to adoption :)
I know she stole your heart
She is precious

Toa and Ross

Staff member
@Lydia just welcomed you in your other thread but one can never say welcome enough so welcome to sphynxlair!
"Fluffy":) is gorgeous. Beautiful colours and such a cute face.

Natasja

Lydia

Lairian
@Lydia, welcome to the lair family :)
Looking forward to your journey with us and lots of pics and tales

Bless you for opening your heart to adoption :)
I know she stole your heart
She is precious

Thank you! She has stolen my heart most definitely and I can't wait to get her on Friday! I've decided to name her Rowen! So excited to have her in my arms!

Lydia

Lairian
Aww. My baby girl was 6 when I adopted her 2 years ago. Best meeting of hearts ever. I would love to hear more of your story.

Well, her original family had a baby and they can't take care of both so I'll be adopting her! She's 6 years old and I'll be getting her on Friday! I'm super excited as she'll be my first Sphynx!

Lydia

Lairian
Meet Rowen everyone!!! She's a 6-year-old fuzzball of a Sphynx and is the sweetest little Lady I've ever met. She was so good in the car on the way to my Uncle's house and I can't wait for our wonderful life together. She was a bit dirty when I got her but she's freshly cleaned and snoozing on my lap right now.

RBF 3.jpg
RBF 2.JPG
RBF.JPG

admin

Administrator
Staff member

Sheldon13

Staff member
Aww so glad she has you now to keep her clean and happy and healthy!

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Lydia , Happy Rowen Gotcha Day :)
Bless you for opening your heart and Home to precious Rowen
She has stunning markings ..
She is obviously very happy and loved :)

Looking forward to more pics and tales!

Toa and Ross

Staff member
@Lydia Congratulations with Rowen! She's gorgeous. Happy Gotcha Day. She looks so comfy already. Looks like she lives to cuddle and snuggle all day with you!

Natasja

Back