Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Birthday

Gullivers Keeper

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Gulliver will be 1 year old on May 19th!!! I just love him so much, and I know life is better because of him and our 2 other furry cats!! He's just awesome!! Any ideas of what to get him for his birthday, I thought they maybe would all enjoy the Pioneer Pet 6022 Ceramic Drinking Fountain, Raindrop Design, it's on Amazon... What do you all think? :ThumbsUp:

TanyaT

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Well Happy early birthday to him! I will have to go check that one out. I had a water thing but it got loud and annoying. I was going to get the Catit but haven't wanted to spend that much unless I am sure its a good one! :LOL:

ckutkuhn7

Banned
ooo It looks really neat. I haven't ever used one, Snuffie would just take baths all day in something like that! lol Goodluck with it if you try it out.

Nofuratu

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Nofuratu's best gifts have involved his heating pad and heating blanket. He would like an undercover mouse, and a "baby wipe warmer" is also on his wish list. He has a cat fountain and both cats like it......hope some of these ideas help!

Back