Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Blueberrys xray

TanyaT

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Well I hope it is tomorrow! that would be cool! How about catch it all on camera for us die hards!!:ThumbsUp:

susi794

Staff member
That's a WEEK from now!!!!:Shok:
By then I'm going to need some med's or something.:Worn-out::Worn-out:

I know...am just going from experience---they go until you think it's impossible to go longer--then they add a few days. So, I figure by then you will be totally chilled out with some form of mind altering substance...calm, cool and collected and will probably sleep right through the miraculous event. LOL Which Blueberry will handle like a champ...and present you with 5 of the sweetest little berries you've ever seen. And you will think they are the most awesome little critters on earth. I never stop being excited over new little ones. I fall in love all over again each time a new one is born. I'm sure you will too.

havingalook

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
She's obviously waited til I came back. :LOL: So she's allowed to have them now:ThumbsUp:

Still looks like there are a few days to go according to the last pictures. Good luck:ThumbsUp: She can have them day or night, some feel safer having them at night alone, while others may wait until your there with them.

Mug-ys mumma

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
That's so cool!!!

How's she doing today??? I'm going for the 13th...unlucky for some but not for you and the bunch of berries! :BigSmile:

X

J

Jinxlover

You guys are funny.:LOL:

I'm going to have to start smoking again(i quit 7 years ago) to deal with the stress.

I think we might be getting there, she is sleeping a lot and acting kind of funny. Like she will be sound asleep and just jump up run around in a loop and lay back down. She's still eating and playing so may of day or two???? But hay, I have been WRONG before. Could still be 3 weeks or maybe the 17th..lol..(Susi if she has these babies on the 17 I'm going to die laughing:LOL:)

TanyaT

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
DO we get a free Berry?:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Ohhhhh its sounds like we may be getting closer! I still say the 14th!!! DO we have a new pic of belly? Boobies?:Wink:

wright878

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
My husband is making me go camping tonight until Monday -NO INTERNET!!!:Angry: My thoughts will be with Blueberry!

susi794

Staff member
If she's acting funny, she might be closer than I thought, but she definitely looked to me like she had a ways to go in the last pics you posted.

J

Jinxlover

Okay OKAY new pics..lol..:Smile:(just took them 10 mins ago)

LOOK at those boobs..She almost looks like a milk cow....They hang almost to the floor:LOL:.

ANY DAY NOW PLEASE!!!!!!!

EDIT::: My hubby said the 4th one looks like someones 90 year old grandma..lol..

Attachments

• P1050213.JPG
    P1050213.JPG
    16.9 KB · Views: 24
  • P1050225.JPG
    P1050225.JPG
    23.4 KB · Views: 29
  • P1050231.JPG
    P1050231.JPG
    14.3 KB · Views: 27
  • P1050230.JPG
    P1050230.JPG