Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Clothes site!!

AmazonGoddess

Lairian
Thank you! I was going to ask if anyone knew where to get clothes made for cats as Teeka's outfits are all small dog clothing and just don't fit her quite right.

Now, if anyone know a Canadian store that sells cat clothes, I'd be grateful!

A.G.

EmbraceMonChat

Lairian
d9c140bb.jpg

9ae81328.jpg

I have never seen anything so CUTE!
The hoodie looks like it fits well and is super soft and cozy. Eventhough I get my kitten in the Spring, we still neeed hoodies. Right? (just agree with me) :Wink:

lathyrus

Lairian
what do the different prices mean?
I do not understand.
You have Retail Price, Wholesale Price and Reseller Price
If I want to buy an item do I pay retail price?
Or wholesale price?
Or do you pay wholesale price when you buy a specific amount of items, say if you buy 5 different items you pay wholesale price?
I am from Belgium and do not understand what it all means , can someone please explain it to me?

Last edited by a moderator:

lathyrus

Lairian
i recently bought 18 shirts/sweaters for $145.00. this site sells their products @ wholesale prices! check them out.:BigSmile:[/quote]

if you are not a breeder and you don't have a kennel, you just have a pet you can buy at this site?
And you pay the number that is mentioned under "price" not "suggested retail"?
What does it mean, the sugg.retail?

Boonecat

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
if you are not a breeder and you don't have a kennel, you just have a pet you can buy at this site?
And you pay the number that is mentioned under "price" not "suggested retail"?
What does it mean, the sugg.retail?

hi there,

lol, sounds to me like you've already checked. yes, you pay the lower price on everything. the suggested retail price is listed for say like pet store owners that want to buy a product. the higher price is mearly a suggestion on what the store owner could mark up the price @ for their customers to buy from their store. any one can buy stuff from them. breeders and also groomers buy a lot of products from this site as well.
last year when i was in Petco. i was looking @ dog clothes for my mini Daschund. a woman standing beside me told me not to buy pet apparel from Petco & pay higher prices. i bought my Sphynx 18 shirts & sweaters last month; with tax & shipping, it came to $145.00, which brings the average cost of $8.05 per piece. & they're nice shirts & sweaters to boot. in pet stores, those same items would be double the price, @ least.

i also shop on Ebay for tops for my Boone. you can find some great deals there also. last month, i bought 4 tee shirts for him from 1 seller for $22.00; so about $5.00 per shirt. some sellers offer free shipping. you can shop from lowest price to highest, or you can bid on items or just choose to look at items where they're just selling the item. you can choose price range, worldwide or US only. you can search for new items or used. theres many options with tons of pages of pet apparel. i hope this was all helpful to you.:BigSmile:

Boonecat

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
what do the different prices mean?
I do not understand.
You have Retail Price, Wholesale Price and Reseller Price
If I want to buy an item do I pay retail price?
Or wholesale price?
Or do you pay wholesale price when you buy a specific amount of items, say if you buy 5 different items you pay wholesale price?
I am from Belgium and do not understand what it all means , can someone please explain it to me?
you would pay retail price if you are buying just 1 of each item. wholesale price is for businesses that are buying in large quantities. reseller prices that you see are suggestive prices that store owners could mark up the price to their customers. i hope this was helpful & gives you a better understanding.:BigSmile:

jwylde

Lairian
that's cheap but doesn't make sense bc the shipping is $10 also...
Teese&tanks, hoodies, dresses... etc
$5.99 flat rate shipping and EMC2010 coupon gives you 10% off :Cool:

susi794

Staff member
Please remember that advertising links aren't allowed...feel free to PM them if you like though.
Hugs,
Susi

Back