Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Clothes site!!

ultra_stella

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Oh crap, I'm hooked. THANKS A LOT. No, I'm kidding lol. Thanks for sharing! Everything is so cute!

LOL !:

Last edited by a moderator:

kalliee129

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
crap there went my promise to stop buying so much clothing for Meecho. I think I actually need to get rid of a lot of it because Meecho had some weird growth spurt and now a lot is to tight or to short. Anyone ever heard of a yard sale for pet clothes:LOL:

2sphynxgirl

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
crap there went my promise to stop buying so much clothing for Meecho. I think I actually need to get rid of a lot of it because Meecho had some weird growth spurt and now a lot is to tight or to short. Anyone ever heard of a yard sale for pet clothes:LOL:

Oooh! Maybe we should all do a swap of "gently used" kitty clothes...I have lots that are too small now

kalliee129

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
That's a good idea. I would hate for these clothes to go to waste. Especially after all the money I spent on them.

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I think I need to invest in a romper suit for Mo! He is getting so cold and if I dare to switch off 'his heater' he trys to 'fix it' by putting his paws down the back and fiddling about.

Maggies mommy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I got maggies clothes in today!!!! I love them!! I got her a light pink fleece hoodie & a fushia fleece dress! I'll post pics soon!

Maggies mommy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
d9c140bb.jpg

9ae81328.jpg

Back