Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

From the garden...

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Xandria , a bengal cat friend of mine many years ago where I got Bailey and Buddha cat had a blue front amazon bird... He RULED the kitties

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Suddenly we had beautiful pink flowers in our garden. We didn't plant them and they grew on the bodem over the sand and tiles

Turns out it is a pea plant!

This years the passionflower plant has more passionfruit then flowers!

Oh and we did plant 2 cherry trees, 2 vig trees, a grape plant and strawberry plant. Mind you, we have a tiny garden so it's going to be a tiny forest when all trees are grown

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Toa and Ross , soo neat!!! are the pink ones vinca?? my neighs pink vinca seeded in my yard.

oh, I have passion vine too! that self seeds everywhere.. the butterflies love it and certain butterflies I believe their main source of food. I only get fruit a few times (never ate it though) and tons of blooms. have had different varieties over the years. the purple is everywhere.

wow, oh such a beautiful garden! i mean forest!!! love it! look forward to pics of the new additions.

106025068_277511240260386_9078733923177778707_n.jpg

Xandria

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Suddenly we had beautiful pink flowers in our garden. We didn't plant them and they grew on the bodem over the sand and tiles

Turns out it is a pea plant!

This years the passionflower plant has more passionfruit then flowers!

Oh and we did plant 2 cherry trees, 2 vig trees, a grape plant and strawberry plant. Mind you, we have a tiny garden so it's going to be a tiny forest when all trees are grown
ohhh I love it. and Toa will be the mighty hunter.

Toa and Ross

Staff member
@Toa and Ross , soo neat!!! are the pink ones vinca?? my neighs pink vinca seeded in my yard.

oh, I have passion vine too! that self seeds everywhere.. the butterflies love it and certain butterflies I believe their main source of food. I only get fruit a few times (never ate it though) and tons of blooms. have had different varieties over the years. the purple is everywhere.

wow, oh such a beautiful garden! i mean forest!!! love it! look forward to pics of the new additions.

106025068_277511240260386_9078733923177778707_n.jpg

No idea if they are vinca? I never saw them before. What do you think when you see the pics?
Yeah the butterflies love the passionflowers. I even had a "hummingbird butterfly". Sorry no idea what the name is in English. It's a butterfly that looks like a hummingbird.

I love your deep purple passionflower