Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

grieving my baby

mztude

Lairian
Joined
Jul 21, 2014
Messages
26
Points
14
Well, it happened. I found another Sphynx cat... I honestly didnt think I would and really didnt want to after losing my Pharaoh... But I believe the loss of my angel boy brought me to the Lair....And I believe with some soul searching and guidance from him , he brought me where I needed to be.... And now I have a new little man in my life and his name is YODA. ... I will post pics later... Thank you to all the Lair family!!! You all ROCK!!! ♡♡♡♡♡
 

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
Joined
Jan 16, 2011
Messages
37,724
Points
673
@mztude Hip hip hurray!!! Your words about being guided to your Yoda speak from your heart. For many searching for a new baby is therapy and brings a happiness that is consoling while still grieving your loss of another. I look at it as an addition not a replacement. So congrats...I can't wait to see pics!!!!
 

1sphynxlover

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Joined
May 7, 2013
Messages
2,722
Points
368
Congrats! So happy that Yoda has found a loving forever home. I'm sure he will be spoiled rotten in no time. I'm sure Pharoah has a big smile on his face knowing,the love and attention he got from you ,will now be passed on to another sphynxie. Yoda is one lucky kitty to have found that special someone.
 
Back
Top