Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

How often do you visit the Lair?

Sphynxlair fever? How often do you visit the Lair daily?

• Once a day?

Votes: 25 19.2%
  • Twice a day?

Votes: 13 10.0%
  • Three times a day?

Votes: 12 9.2%
  • Four times a day?

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • I have Sphynxlair fever!

Votes: 76 58.5%

• Total voters

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Way to much.
We have a 2 day show this weekend but I still read posts even though it would take for ever to type on the phone.

ckutkuhn7

Banned
My name is Christina and I'm an addict.

I actually have my email tethered into my cell phone so when SphynxLair emails me updates on threads I get them right away so if I can't be there at my computer I still get my updates!! Spiffy!

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Do I really need to answer? I think Tanya, LuLu, and Susi are exempt from answering. We spend more time on the lair than everyone put together.

ultra_stella

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I try to get on whenever I can. It's the coolest place.

I try to get on at work, but something is wrong with the browser. When I click open a thread or an album, it will sign me out. I will have to sign on about five times just to reply or see a photo. It's work's problem, though. It's probably the Information Services Department's way of telling me "YOU SHOULD BE WORKING RIGHT NOW." :LOL:

wright878

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I would be an addict if i didn't have to work! When I retire next January I will join the addicts.:Smile: I used to read during my lunch hour, now I come here.

havingalook

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I'm logged in all day and usually pop on several times during the day when I get 5 minutes spare. Totally addicted. It's just really nice to be able to talk to other crazy cat people :LOL:

GioThermal

Lairian
If I could get on here more I would... I'm on as soon as I get off of work until I go to bed. And get this... I have the Sphynxlair logo as my wallpaper on my cellphone and have my phone tethered to the website to receive updates and postings. Yes... my name is Ashley and I am a addict. :Wink:

Mug-ys mumma

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
My name is Alexia and I am an addict.

I have it constantly running on my work computer and usually check in every 15 minutes or so....had the sweats over the weekend cos I couldn't get on at home for three days! It nearly killed me missing out on the lair gossip! :BigSmile:

X

holly_savage

Banned
Our names are Holly and Hibou and we are both addicts...as I sit here trying to type this response I have to shift my head o the left and the right to see the keys around Hibou who has parked herself between me and the keyboard:Hysterical:

Oh and at work it is on in the background pretty much all day!

Candys

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Yup - I am obsessed and I mute at the office because I don't want my boss to hear kitty sounds coming from my computer.:LOL:

Back