Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

just us ladies!

penelopeasaurus

Lairian
we had a big group over one night, and i promise this happened all on its own. a group of men to the left of this photo, and a group of men to the right. sure all us girls naturally sat together, but i didnt really notice that penelope joined us until my husband pointed it out.
sat on her own chair and everything! listened to the conversation, made eye contact, even acted a bit bored every now and then....i think its hilarious. but you maybe you had to be there?
:LOL::LOL:

Attachments

• photo-1.jpg
    photo-1.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 41

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I love that photo...too cute!:ThumbsUp: Penelope looks adorable sitting around "with the girls". Piglet does the exact same thing; whenever we have a party or get-together, she always has to be in the middle of the action (and preferrably the center of attention!). And like Penelope, she's got to have her own chair, even when we're sitting at the table to eat. Piglet is SUCH a ham (pun intended!) :LOL:

penelopeasaurus

Lairian
I love that photo...too cute!:ThumbsUp: Penelope looks adorable sitting around "with the girls". Piglet does the exact same thing; whenever we have a party or get-together, she always has to be in the middle of the action (and preferrably the center of attention!). And like Penelope, she's got to have her own chair, even when we're sitting at the table to eat. Piglet is SUCH a ham (pun intended!) :LOL:

haha, thats great! penelope usually hides out when there are people around. she pretends to be sleeping or whatever. and if she is around when people are over, she is snuggling on my lap! i thought it was great of her to join in. loove it!

piglet, you are adorable!

abbyknitter

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
haha, thats great! penelope usually hides out when there are people around. she pretends to be sleeping or whatever. and if she is around when people are over, she is snuggling on my lap! i thought it was great of her to join in. loove it!

Piglet and Penelope are both soooo ADORABLE!!!

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian

Piglet and Penelope are both soooo ADORABLE!!!

Thanks! :BigSmile:

myspecialboy

Lairian
we had a big group over one night, and i promise this happened all on its own. a group of men to the left of this photo, and a group of men to the right. sure all us girls naturally sat together, but i didnt really notice that penelope joined us until my husband pointed it out.
sat on her own chair and everything! listened to the conversation, made eye contact, even acted a bit bored every now and then....i think its hilarious. but you maybe you had to be there?
:LOL::LOL:

That is so great! She knows she is a lady!

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
The picture really made me laugh! She had to have her own seat too, she wasn't sharing one! It was like she really believed that she was no different to all the other gals! What a sweetheart.

Back