Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Little dint in head

Shaneice

Lairian
My kitten is only 15 weeks old & tonight I noticed a small dint/ hole in the back of her head. It would be about the size of a pea. I haven't noticed it before & just wondering if anyone has any experience? Thank you

Shaneice

Lairian
Can you put a photo up of it? Hard to tell what it could be without seeing it. :)
Hard to keep her still, but it's at the back between her ears

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 87
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 92

GizmosMommy

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Giz has a small one too!!!! Its been there since I got him...vet looked it ovet real well and said its fine. He is 16 months old now and its never been an issue.

GizmosMommy

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Oh, okay, she gets her needles next week. So I will see what the vet says then. But she has been acting normal.. I would like to see what Giz one looks like.
Here it is...not the best pic but you can see it

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1389185268689.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1389185268689.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 77

SphynxKid

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Moses had one too when he was a baby, I always thought it was because he bumped his head because he slid into the desk once but maybe it is physiological normal in some sphynx.

Jen

MollysMom

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
It's more than likely just a soft spot where the fontanels (space between the bones in the skull) haven't closed...

BluesMummy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Ohhh my blues got one aswell, can't believe i've never noticed it...i've tried to take a pic but keepin my little wiggle-bum still isn't easy lol, wonder if its like a sphynxy-baby-soft-spot ???
image.jpg
image.jpg

Jebsmom

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Jebs got a little one too ,never noticed it until now lol I figured i'd check after reading this ... weird

Back