Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Looking for hairless cat of any age, gender! Willing to drive!

OswinTheFox

Lairian
I’m willing to drive up to 12 hours one way to adopt a hairless cat! Preferably an adult fixed male but any cat that needs a home would do lovely!

Located in Kentucky WILLING TO DRIVE!

No kids, large apartment, 2 small male fixed dogs, 1 male fixed cat, 3 adults in apartment, so someone will always be home!

Previously had 6 foster cats who all got adopted out! when I moved to an apartment I have had to give up fostering for now! My cat is lonely and needs another feline friend! My boy has his own health conditions so those are not of worry to me!

Yoda mom

Staff member
@OswinTheFox , welcome to the lair family. all paws crossed the sphynxstars align. several of us have adopted from members. I have all adoptees. I always try to help heart align. bless your heart for fostering and getting those sweet furbabies forever homes

all paws are family. love to see photos of you pups and kitty. hugs n head smooches

be sure to read the fraud tips link. extremely helpful when I was looking at ads outside sphynxlair. do not hesitate to pm me an ads you are looking at online for an extra peek for red flags. do not hesitate to ask questions. the info center is a great resource.

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Kicsi mommy , please start your own adoption post for your retired boy. admin needs to approve all rehoming threads. there is a maximum rehoming fee of $250 or less that must be included in the adoption post. thanks! several of us have adopted from members. I adopted a wonderful retiree. you are in the purrfect place to find his forever home.

@Catzzzmeow

@OswinTheFox

Back