Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Looking to adopt a pair (KY)

Ollie94

Lairian
Looking to adopt a pair of Sphynx cats, any age, male or female. Willing to drive or meet up. I’m a physician in Louisville and my older sister is a vet here in town. Just looking for a pair to take care of and give a great home!

Ollie
(859)248-4068

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Ollie94 , welcome to the lair family. several of us have adopted from members. several of us have also adopted bonded pairs from members. stay active with us! they will be blessed in your heart and home. I always try to help hearts align and will tag you in adoption posts.
I adopted 4 over the years. I will say there are many creative scammers online out in cyberworld outside sphynxlair. some members hearts broken from scams out there.

I found the fraud tip link a valuable resource when looking at ads outside sphynxlair . do not hesitate to PM me an ads you are looking at for an extra peek for red flags. admin reviews all rehoming posts.

*if anyone reaches out to you privately soliciting to sell kittens, cats that have not posted an approved thread in the adoption section, please let me know. the maximum rehoming fee on sphynxlair is $250 each. some list no rehoming fee.

sharing an option too, I adopted a retiree from a reputable breeder. she came HCM scanned etc. I contacted a reputable breeder about their wait list for retirees. I never knew it was an option so wanted to share

all paws crossed the sphynx stars align, will keep an eye out for you

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Kicsi mommy , please do not keep reaching out to members separately on members threads about your sphynx rehoming.
there are rules for posting rehomes you may not be aware of so wanted to share. thanks . you are in the purrfect place to find forever homes but need to do it thru your own post. thank you.

Please start your own rehoming posts for admin to review.
all rehoming needs to be approved by admin . Your own post needs to included a rehoming fee of maximum of $250 or less. thank you

@Catzzzmeow

Back