Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Lost Sphynx SOS

Sleepyheadkitten

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
KITTEN AT LARGE: Noxi was sited on Thursday at the corner of Bennett and Brewster Street in Appleton, Wisconsin. If you have seen her, please email [email protected].

This is a solid black Sphynx female- she is about a year old. PLEASE pass along!

Attachments

• 40571_1587999339119_1209882360_1605357_6387222_n.jpg
    40571_1587999339119_1209882360_1605357_6387222_n.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 56

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Thanks for posting this. I'm sending out soothing vibes to her worried parents. I've heard when an indoor cat goes missing outside it helps to put their litter box on a porch or walkway. One of my husband's coworkers sucessfully lured her lost indoor cat back home by sprinkling used litter (poop free) from where the cat was last sighted to her house.

I hope they find her soon.

kiennasmom

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
OMG THIS IS LESS THAN A MILE FROM MY HOUSE!!! I'll definitely keep my eyes open for poor little Noxi as I drive through that area on my way to work every day. I want to go look for her now but don't even really know where to start!! There are quite a few very busy roads in that area :( My heart goes out to the owners. I hope they've contacted the humane societies, vets, etc. Also, you can post Lost Animals posters w/ pics between the doors at PetSmart (no management approval is required--per my sister, who used to work there). I've also heard the same thing about the litterbox. Please Noxi, if you don't make it home first, make it to my yard so I can get you back to your owners safely!!

Praying for this little girl to get home safely!!

Last edited:

Sleepyheadkitten

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
YES- this is one of my baby girls and I'm worried sick about her! She was supposed to be my keeper, but her Momma saw her and fell in love and I had a hard time saying no! So keep her in your thoughts and prayers with her Momma!

Thanks, KM- I will let Julie know what you said!

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
An email addy to contact the owner if she's seen? Is there a problem with their phone? If she's seen I would imagine the owner would want to be notified ASAP - and that means a better way of communication. I do hope they find her safe and sound, poor little girl.

I will keep little Noxi in my thoughts and prayers. I worry and it makes me sick to my stomach to think of her out there. Everyone must be besides themselves with worry!

Thank you to KM for keeping an eye out for her! Spread the word!

I do hope they find her safe and sound soon! Please keep us posted!

Gadzukz

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Poor Noxie! I just went through this with my dog, and I know her owners must be worried sick! maybe she can pick up a small animal trap at hardware or feed store, bait it with some stinky wet food and place it near where she was last spotted, not a bad idea to put a familar blanket and maybe litter in it too, to entice her. I hope they find their baby soon!

Cathie

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Now phones can get the emails too, so I wouldn't worry about that too much.
Trish, I hope that they get their kitty back soon.
I want a black female next :)

kiennasmom

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Sleepyhead, I couldn't sleep well last night thinking about Noxi. I set my alarm earlier than normal so that I can walk around the neighborhood where she was last seen before I go to work. Hoping that she stayed close to home. I know that if anyone who knows me found her, they would bring her to me but I'll let people know that she's missing. Please keep us posted if she's found :)

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Sleepyhead, I couldn't sleep well last night thinking about Noxi. I set my alarm earlier than normal so that I can walk around the neighborhood where she was last seen before I go to work. Hoping that she stayed close to home. I know that if anyone who knows me found her, they would bring her to me but I'll let people know that she's missing. Please keep us posted if she's found :)

Thanks for joining the search. It is great to have a Sphynx Lair member able to do this. Praying for the little one. She must be hungry and scared.

susi794

Staff member
Am just sick about this...it's my nightmare! WIll join in the prayers for her safe return! But if someone finds her they will probably keep her, don't you think?

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Maybe offering a reward would help? And be sure to let the neighborhood kids know about her, kids are great for finding things (especially if you offer them a reward).

Bella07

Banned
Oh no, I am so sorry to hear about Noxie.....I will be praying and praying and praying my heart out until she is home safe and sound.

Sleepyheadkitten

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Letting the neighborhood kids know would be a great idea!

KiennasMom- are you on Facebook? I think I should hook you up with Julie since she keeps looking for people to help search for Noxi and doesn't look like she is getting much help.

kiennasmom

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Sorry, I'm not on FB since I had some issues with them. I can PM you my private email & she can contact me that way. When I mentioned it at work, one of my co-workers said she had already seen Julie's ad on Craigslist, which is good.

Unfortunately, I didn't have any luck when I checked out Noxi's neighborhood this morning :Cry:

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Her owners must be beside themselves.

My husband's coworker's cat was missing for nearly 2 weeks without any sightings. The distraught woman and her husband were about to give up hope when she tried sprinkling kitty litter around their yard and onto the porch. The cat came out of hiding within two days. The poor thing had been so terrified that it hid itself really well.

Back