Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Mannequin Challenge

Jynxified

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
lol i keep wanting to click each picture and rate them all lol I love Sphynx pictures. lol

Toa and Ross

Staff member
@Jynxified haha same here! I love all pics and want to click but then I realise I can only like two. Ooooooh it's going to be so difficult.

dejavually

Lairian
OK EVERYBODY VOTE!!!! All babies are cute we know that look for different poses good lighting or unique pictures!! And let's just see who has more likes you can't like more then two :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dejavually

Lairian
We can keep the game going until June 15 just in case people add more pics the more the better the more fun. You can always change your likes!

dejavually

Lairian
@dejavually we have a lot of new stunning mannequins joining. Can we start voting yet?:)
Yea let's start the vote will we keep it going until June 15th chance for more pics from people. Also you can change your like votes remember only two. You can't like your own. I already voted we know each one is amazing but look for other things about the picture:)

Maddie

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
IMG_3432.JPG

The bug hunting statue (she doesn't understand that the bugs are outside yet... many glass face plants lately )

dejavually

Lairian
Please place your 2 like votes if you have submitted a photo! Thanks so far someone has already took spot for most likes...I had to change my like tonight.

Zyra

Lairian
I'm gunna have to abstain from this bc I just wanna like everything.