Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Members pics!!!

Maggies mommy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
photo.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo3.jpg

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Thanks, I took them myself so couldn't really get mo to look at the camera properly! Best I could do!

ultra_stella

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
There should be a photo attached. The silver dot on the nose is in fact suppose to be there. That's my nose ring. Pretty accurate, except my eyes are brown and not yellow green and my eyelashes don't look like spider legs.

The censored bar is suppose to be there for obvious reasons: I wouldn't be naked.

Attachments

• stella as me.jpg
    stella as me.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 35

Maggies mommy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
There should be a photo attached. The silver dot on the nose is in fact suppose to be there. That's my nose ring. Pretty accurate, except my eyes are brown and not yellow green and my eyelashes don't look like spider legs.

The censored bar is suppose to be there for obvious reasons: I wouldn't be naked.

That's so funny cute idea! Now put ur real pic lol ;)

ultra_stella

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
lol Well, let's see...you wanna see a picture where I look like a Zombie, a picture of me drinking coffee in what seems to be taking place in the "A-Ha : Take On Me" music video, or the one where it looks like I'm eating a flower? Serious photos are at my parent's house on their computer. This is my boyfriend's computer, and for some reason I felt it was necessary to only transfer ones I've played around with (which is only a few; never bothered to make copies of photos I've saved on the parents' computer to bring over here). lol I have more photos of my cats than I do of my own family.

Brooke

Banned
Okay, I'll begrudgingly post a photo...but only because it's of me on the day I got Nelson and Mandy!! That's my excuse...I was too excited to care what I looked like! :LOL:

6013_1201977082430_1018674722_63331.jpg

Marnasobsession

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Nice Tats ladies! I love this thread! That is why I put my pic with my signature. It seems more personal. I LOVE THIS THREAD!

Maggies mommy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
lol Well, let's see...you wanna see a picture where I look like a Zombie, a picture of me drinking coffee in what seems to be taking place in the "A-Ha : Take On Me" music video, or the one where it looks like I'm eating a flower? Serious photos are at my parent's house on their computer. This is my boyfriend's computer, and for some reason I felt it was necessary to only transfer ones I've played around with (which is only a few; never bothered to make copies of photos I've saved on the parents' computer to bring over here). lol I have more photos of my cats than I do of my own family.

I think I want to c the eating a flower 1 lol

heather

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
No one will play mini golf with me because I suck THAT MUCH. no joke! :ThumbsDown::LOL:

I'm not that great- the harder I concentrate the worse I do sometimes. I just kinda go for it and whatever happens.... Joe is SUPER competitive at all sports so when I'm winning its a huge deal :LOL: and I make sure he knows it.

I love everyone's tattoos. We should have a member tattoo thread next.
We can borrow Dani's "Censored" bar in case anyone has some in questionable areas. :LOL:

silly4lilly

Lairian
yeah this thread was a great idea!!!!!

here is me and robert :Laugh:
picture.php

this is our christmas card for this year
picture.php

and here is me and milky
picture.php

Back