Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

My poor sweet Jack (RIP)

Marnasobsession

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
My sweet angel Jack crossed the rainbow bridge this morning. He has been very ill for 3 days and all his systems were shutting down. His temp was only 92. We suspect he got something toxic. The only thing I can think of is my elderly parents did not shut the back door tight one day last week and he and Maizie were outside for awhile. (I wasn't home). I think he may have gotten hold of something. I will miss my sweet boy and am wore out from sobbing.

wright878

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Marna, I am so sorry for your loss. I can't imagine your loss and how your heart must be breaking. I have had pets all my life and loved them, but there is something about these wonderful little critters that you can't explain. Why do they mean so much to us? I don't know but they do. I know Jack had a good life with you and when you get you get to the Pearly Gates he will be there to great you. Because in my humble opinion, there can't be a heaven without sphynx.

Back