Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Newman's Own Organic Cat Food - Excellent Price!

Fountainrunner

Lairian
Hi,

Another great deal! I buy this cat food from Wal-Mart for my kitten and he loves it. However, it is way too expensive to buy regularly at $10 bucks a bag. I buy this because I want something organic and formulated for active cats. I do mix it with Kitten Chow because I understand kittens need certain essentials this doesn't have.

Anyway, Amazon has this stuff for 53% off as a Manager's Special AND you save an additional 15% off when you sign up for Subscribe and Save (which you can cancel at anytime). I bought 2 of these 4-packs of 1 pound bags for $22 bucks! That's enough to feed my monster for more than a year considering I mix it with Kitten Chow. Hope this helps someone. :BigSmile:

http://www.amazon.com/Newmans-Own-aeOrganics-Advanced-Chicken-Formula/dp/B001GVIUVS/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&s=grocery&qid=1257650070&sr=1-4

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Sounds like a great deal! I'll have to check into it...any day we can save on cat food is a good day. Thanks for sharing!

Fountainrunner

Lairian
I got my package from Amazon the other day and I was mistaken regarding the size of the bags. The ones I buy from Walmart are the 3 lb bags and these were 4-packs of 1 lb bags. Still at the end of the day the deal saved me around $5 bucks, so I can't complain but it wasn't the sizzling deal I'd imagine it to be.

Attachments

• Newman's.jpg
    Newman's.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 35
Back