Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Off color joke really....

doriansmomma

Lairian
Yea, my hubby renamed my Dorian.....

It is a tad "off color" but I did get a giggle out of it.....

Dorian sleeps on my stomach & of course sleeps nowhere else....

So the hubby now calls him "Catty the c*ck blocker"

He said i should have a sweater made for him with it on it.....

**sigh**

Brooke

Banned
:LOL: heheh..

I've been single since I've gotten all my cats, so I haven't had to deal with this problem yet!! :Dizzy:

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
That is funny but my friends husband has a worse problem.
The cats try to play with him because he sleeps naked.

kerrie78

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
LOL! :LOL: Anytime Jay tries to touch me even put his hand on my shoulder Kramer Bites the crap out of him.... He has called him a C***blocker since he came home in June! LOL! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

lovinsphynx

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
my husband has also uttered that same phrase with of course Tuttles in front of it lol i told him your story and he just laughed. :LOL:

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I think he is embarrassed he has the same problem!:Woo:
Some nights the cats just have to sleep with the kids!

I can relate...I've had to banish the cats to the spare bedroom when me and my guy want to have some "alone time", otherwise the cats would be ALL OVER us. Piglet will actually get right between me and my man...sigh. :Woo:

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I love my cats but I do think that maybe it is in the genetics that they may tend to be C***blockers! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Seriously - :Cry::Angry::Frown::Furious:

I think cats -sphynx in particular- are HUGE attention hogs and aren't too happy to see their favorite person give their undivided attention to anybody or anything else. Not only are they all over us in the bedroom, but they are all over our computers, our phones, stereos, TVs, etc. I'm sure they're thinking, "Why are they looking at that when they should be TOTALLY focused on loveable, wonderful ME???" :Sweet-angel:

harley

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
It is great to see Harley and Sambo are not the only ones who run husbands out of the bed...:LOL: It is still to early to tell what Newbie, Cleo, and Oba will be like

kerrie78

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I don't know why they act so differently than other cats... but I LOVE it! We could never have a normal cat now we have been tainted by Sphynx!:LOL:

Pbinky

Banned
Oh my Goodness that is sooooo funny! My fiance calls my boys c**k blockers as well!! Exact same words. It's the same thing every night. we slip into bed i turn out the lights and my fiance comes close to me then MEW, little Skinner is sitting on my chest. MEOW, Pbinky is sitting next to me head. Then my fiance rolls over uttering those very words "c**k blockers"
:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

doriansmomma

Lairian
I love it! Ha! I have a defense now! It's not Dorian! It is the breed! Yuppers....

That is to funny....thanks guys, at least I am not the only one! :BigSmile:

Maximus

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
That's freakin hysterical...I just recently starting dating a guy and I had to vanish my little man to the spare bedroom, it's kind of heartbreaking. It would not work other wise because he sleeps right on my chest lol...little c**k blocker

PitRottMommy

Banned
Yea, my hubby renamed my Dorian.....

It is a tad "off color" but I did get a giggle out of it.....

Dorian sleeps on my stomach & of course sleeps nowhere else....

So the hubby now calls him "Catty the c*ck blocker"

He said i should have a sweater made for him with it on it.....

**sigh**

I've seen shirts that say "Sleep with me, sleep with my Sphynx".

Back