Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Our second loss in one year

Evalily

Lairian
Joined
Oct 17, 2012
Messages
66
Points
24
Altough we knew that the time will come it still hurts to lose a housefriend. Pyriet has had a beautiful and loving time with us and is now with her friend Fief who passed away last year.
Thank you for your purring, sweet talking and kindness to all other cats in our home. She was the only hairy cat who liked our four naked boys and had no problems with their monkey behavior. Dear Pyriet I miss you while together falling asleep and your purring sound by my head with your head laying on my pillow.
ugebe2yt.jpg
 

GoldHazel

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Joined
Feb 11, 2013
Messages
12,083
Points
653
Altough we knew that the time will come it still hurts to lose a housefriend. Pyriet has had a beautiful and loving time with us and is now with her friend Fief who passed away last year.
Thank you for your purring, sweet talking and kindness to all other cats in our home. She was the only hairy cat who liked our four naked boys and had no problems with their monkey behavior. Dear Pyriet I miss you while together falling asleep and your purring sound by my head with your head laying on my pillow.
ugebe2yt.jpg

I'm so sorry to hear that you lost two in one year. It must be so difficult for you.
BIG hugs to you. So sad. :Frown:
 

jovanna

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Joined
Apr 11, 2010
Messages
342
Points
78
My condolences on the loss of your beloved Pyriet. It sounds like she was an amazing feline friend.
 

susi794

Moderator
Staff member
Joined
Aug 23, 2009
Messages
13,556
Points
673
Sweet Pyriet, you sound as though you were a very special little girl. Beautiful inside and out. And you brought lots of love to your family. That is a lot for a little cat to have done. Please know that you are not forgotten, and that you are missed deeply. I hope you are snuggling with some of our babies that have crossed the Rainbow Bridge and that there is no more pain or suffering of any kind. Run free little one! You were loved--and that is everything.

Evalily, I am profoundly sorry for your loss.
Hugs,
Susi
 

lucylue

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Joined
Dec 11, 2012
Messages
1,237
Points
158
I am so sorry for you loss. Your kitty looks like mine. It is always hard to lose a pet that is a member of your family..
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20130427_143946_998 (1).jpg
    IMG_20130427_143946_998 (1).jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 94
Back
Top