Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Pippin is getting big and extremely hyper

captain_tinky

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
So we went to go see Pippin and her siblings on Tuesday, she is clearly the biggest in the bunch now. My little chunky monkey is half a pound bigger than the smallest kitten. I'm so in love with her belly and paws though they're are the cutest ever. So for everyone to see I have pictures from Tuesday, and pictures from her first vet visit on Wednesday!

Pippin finding all the toys, my hyper little girl loves her toys especially the wand.
pippin with toys.jpg

Pippin's first collar, apparently she loves to chew on it and scratch at it in a playful way.
pippins first collar.jpg

Pippin's first vet visit, my breeder said she tried to escape from them.
pippins first vet visit 1.jpg

Pippin and her siblings crawling all over my mom, and her brother Pipsqueak crawling on our shoes. Her sister Banana is the calmest on of the bunch, and Pipsqueak is the little lover.
pippin and siblings.jpg

BluesMummy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
So we went to go see Pippin and her siblings on Tuesday, she is clearly the biggest in the bunch now. My little chunky monkey is half a pound bigger than the smallest kitten. I'm so in love with her belly and paws though they're are the cutest ever. So for everyone to see I have pictures from Tuesday, and pictures from her first vet visit on Wednesday!

Pippin finding all the toys, my hyper little girl loves her toys especially the wand.
View attachment 45192

Pippin's first collar, apparently she loves to chew on it and scratch at it in a playful way.
View attachment 45193

Pippin's first vet visit, my breeder said she tried to escape from them.
View attachment 45194

Pippin and her siblings crawling all over my mom, and her brother Pipsqueak crawling on our shoes. Her sister Banana is the calmest on of the bunch, and Pipsqueak is the little lover.
View attachment 45195
Ohhh pippins lovely, cant wait to see more photos :) xxx

captain_tinky

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Thanks everyone! I was thinking about getting her brother also since my mom fell in love with him but she put her name on a waiting list for a lekoy Can't make her change her mind, but hopefully they find a home too. Pippin was love at first sight, and the most adventurous when she was only 4 weeks old. As soon as my breeder sets the date for her surgery, we'll know the Gotcha Date! My mom was quite upset at the visit though since the breeder's daughter was being rough with her and the siblings, but really topped off her being upset was the fact that the girl stepped on her and just about squashed her, my breeder was upset about it so she made her get out of the playpen since she wouldn't listen at all. I felt bad since I know she wanted to play with them, but she needed to listen to her mom for their safety.

captain_tinky

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
@Inflamed we're looking at around the end of April and the beginning of May since she will definitely make weight for her spay lol, she's such a chunky monkey.

@Embracing-Joyx4 thank you, I can't wait to bring her home and have her running a muck in the house!

Back