Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Pippin's on the move!

captain_tinky

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Hey everyone!

Long time no talk! We have been quite the busy bunch, we have found out that daddy is going into the Navy! Pip and I will be moving to Chicago/Great Lakes area to follow her daddy after he completes boot camp! If anyone lives near that area please let us know so we can possibly see about getting together for a play date when we move out there! Looking forward to hearing from everyone again! For your enjoyment here's a picture of the baby and her daddy!:love: pip and daddy.jpg

Toa and Ross

Staff member
@captain_tinky : aaw that's so cute!

So Pippin is goimg on a adventure by moving to a new home together with mommy and daddy. Daddy of Pippin, good luck with booth camp. Mommy of Pippin, hope you will feel home soon!

captain_tinky

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
@Toa and Ross thank you for your kind words! We are very excited, Dillon has been nonstop military talk lately. We're hoping Pip and her auntie Beanie will take to the trip well especially since it will be a long commute.

Toa and Ross

Staff member
@Toa and Ross thank you for your kind words! We are very excited, Dillon has been nonstop military talk lately. We're hoping Pip and her auntie Beanie will take to the trip well especially since it will be a long commute.

Dillon needs to buy a little uniform for Pip so they can dress the same:). Are Pip and Beanie will be travelling together with you by car or plane?

captain_tinky

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
@Toa and Ross I was actually looking into getting Pip a little sailor outfit, I thought she'd look so cute in one lol. They will be traveling by car with me, so it will be very interesting since Pip has a car seat that she rides in while Beanie usually sleeps in her carrier.

Toa and Ross

Staff member
@Toa and Ross I was actually looking into getting Pip a little sailor outfit, I thought she'd look so cute in one lol. They will be traveling by car with me, so it will be very interesting since Pip has a car seat that she rides in while Beanie usually sleeps in her carrier.

Would love to see Pip in a sailor outfit:)! And the traveling will be fun with Pip in a car seat and Beanie in her carrier. Best company there is!

Xandria

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Great photo and congrats. While there will be a lot of changes coming up, you sound so on top of everything.

Hope the boot camp goes well.

Send us photos once you're settled into your new digs.

BTW, I LOVE Chicago. One of my favourite cities. Enjoy.

captain_tinky

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
@Toa and Ross they will be the best company, pip is usually calm when she's next to somebody which will help in her car seat, and beanie you never hear a peep from her! I will definitely post pics of her in her sailor outfit!

captain_tinky

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Great photo and congrats. While there will be a lot of changes coming up, you sound so on top of everything.

Hope the boot camp goes well.

Send us photos once you're settled into your new digs.

BTW, I LOVE Chicago. One of my favourite cities. Enjoy.
Thanks! This will be an interesting move, especially since pip will officially be a military brat lol! We will definitely be posting pics once we've moved, and during the move on how everything's going. I know I can't wait until everything's done lol. Chicago is nice, I have only been there once though and it was in spring time.

Yoda mom

Staff member
@captain_tinky , Priceless picture!
Safe miles n smiles on your new adventure! Hope to see lots of road trip pics and updates of Pip the military brat :)
I travelled 3600 miles in a car with my four kitties and a large dog! I was a trip of a lifetime and all went very smooth! All the best wishes sent your way!

Thank you to Dillon and you for his military commitment :)

Hairless Blessing

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Best wishes on your move and new journey.
Thank your Husband for wanting to serve his Country.
Pray the Lord watches over him and keeps him safe.

Back