Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Recently lost my sweet boy Isaac and his sister and I miss him dearly - posting for anyone in NYC area or nearby who may need to rehome their baby

Lizalang

Lairian
Hi guys - it’s with an extremely heavy heart I post this, but I lost my sweet boy Isaac last month and I eventually would love to adopt a Sphynx to give his sister, Birdie, a friend and company. They were littermates and best friends. I know that bond will be hard to replace, but I do believe she would love to have a sibling again. I am home most of the time and my world revolves around my kitties. Isaac had HCM and after a long and hard battle doing everything we could to keep my boy around, he crossed the rainbow bridge peacefully in my arms.

I just want to put this out there in case anyone in the NYC or surrounding area ever needs to rehome your cat. I know giving up a baby is never easy and im hoping i could reassure someone one day that your kitty will be loved and cared for endlessly. Feel free to email me if you want to talk about this ever.

To the Sphynx Lair community - you guys have been so helpful over the years. Please give your babies a hug for me. Attaching some photos of my beautiful boy below.
2B179513-9B35-453B-8707-7FE98E13298A.jpeg
7C8EB009-D520-41B4-8297-7C02EA2A7A65.jpeg
AD76A07E-A1FA-456A-B9EC-BEBDFEF044C9.jpeg
FD0CE09A-2C5A-4F43-B01D-6C65ED72E6F9.jpeg

Last edited:

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
I am so sorry to hear your baby gained their angel wings. Be sure to check the rescue/adoption section daily. We have times where nine pop up and then we go through spurts where we see a few and they always go fast. I will PM you a breeder not too far away that you might follow in case a retired breeding cats becomes available. She had one last week and it too went quickly.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back