Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

RIP My Sweet Lenny

ZiggyStardust

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2011
Messages
4,611
Points
368
I am so very sorry for your loss. I know how horrible it can be to find your baby gone. Your friend is right, though: Cats can hide illness very well and it can be too late before you know something is wrong. ::HUGS:: to you.
 

nfaerie

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Joined
Jun 1, 2013
Messages
676
Points
153
My condolences. Iknow how you feel, I had to wait three years since my pets that I was closest to passed, before I had finishe grieving and crying every time I thought of them. (((Hugs)))
 

lego89

Lairian
Joined
Jun 24, 2013
Messages
24
Points
4
Oh my goodness. I am so sorry to hear this, how sad to see your baby like that. Try & block that image out of your head and remember the good memories you have of your sweet Lenny. Sending many love and hugs your way!
 

Ickushouse

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Joined
Jul 27, 2013
Messages
2,204
Points
233
We are so sorry about your losing your sweet girl. When you are ready she will send you another baby. Then it will be the time.
 
Back
Top