Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

She has a name!

Housecat

Lairian
Sorry I have not been on. Sister got married yesterday so been rather busy.
Thought I would just come on at let you know what we have called our new little girl!
Well after much deliberating we settled on Faye.
she is settling in great with our other cats and it sitting up around my neck as I type!
She's gorgeous!

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
So glad to hear you're happy with each other. Faye is a beautiful name. Please post some pics when you can!

Treespirit

Lairian
Faye is a very pretty name. It kind of reminds me of a nymph or faerie...is there a reason for that? ~wonders about the origin of the name~

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
I love the name Faye. That was the name I had picked out for the girls I was supposed to get but she had met with an accidental death at the breeders (a visiting nephew put the kitten in a dog pen) so the breeder gave me Tanker Toy instead.

Housecat

Lairian
Thanks everyone!
I have put more pics in my album. Will see if I can get them on this part. I am a bit rubbish when it comes to things like this. lol
We chose the name Faye and then looked up the meaning and it said Fairy, elf-like or mythical creature which I thought really suited her!

Last edited:

Housecat

Lairian
In the final pic, she is sitting with one of my other cats although you can only see his leg.
She has been playing with toy mice today. She is so funny and loves to be right up in my face all the time biting the tip of my nose when she wants more attention:LOL:

ckutkuhn7

Banned
In the final pic, she is sitting with one of my other cats although you can only see his leg.
She has been playing with toy mice today. She is so funny and loves to be right up in my face all the time biting the tip of my nose when she wants more attention:LOL:

Yes, I love how Snuffie gets my attention. She has a number of ways but its always so cute!

Back