Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Sick Pheobe

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Amanda Arnett , ((((hugs))))
We are here for you
^Pheobe^ will be in your heart forever and ever
I have a flower garden too and each time I watch the flowers bloom and see the butterflies visit
I think of their souls always with me

Rest in peace sweet angel ^Pheobe^
You touched hearts forever

NinaGato

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
So sorry to hear of your liss. I too lost a kit very young. And it was hard to pick out another but now Merlin has become my main squeeze. Hopefully your new kit will be a welcome happiness. Most of all I had to give myself permission to be happy about a new begining. Let yourself have fun again after a sad time.

Chilly Willy

Lairian
Sending love and prayers your way! My deepest condolences.
Let your heart guide you through the next step, we are here for you!
Hugs and snuggles from our family to yours...

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
I know it was a hard day, but know your baby touched many of us. Keep the best memories closest to your heart.

Patti

lealea

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I'm a little late in responding, I only just read this thread, but I'm really sorry this happened to your baby. Our kitties are like human babies to us and we treat them like family. I can understand how devastated you must and my heart goes out to you. Cuddling my little pink baby as I type this and literally have tears in my eyes at the thought of losing her. I hope the new baby is nice and healthy and helps fill the hole left by Pheobe a little.

Amanda Arnett

Lairian
Thank you @lealea it was definitely very sudden, and traumatic for not only me but our entire family. Pheobe was such a sweet little girl and she will be dearly missed. Just wish I could have done more for her.

Back