Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Sphynx cat names I thought would be cool!

Sphnxophelia

Lairian
I like the name Cairo but I had a greyhound named Cairo so I can't use it again. I think it would be a good Sphynx name.

I like the funny names like Kelly ClarkSKIN or something along those lines! :tinysmile_fatgrin_t
@Squishy I Love your Avatar because I have Sugies too :)
I agree on the Funny Sphynx Names. Ted Nude-gent, Lynyrd Skynrd (Skin, lol) But I chose to name My Sphynxes after people it seems, lol.

sphynxmoms

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
We adopted our 2 babies...they came with the names Yoshi and Brittany. We liked the name Yoshi so we kept it but we changed her name to Neboo which is Egyptian for Uncertain Goddess...it just fits her personality so much better.

I
hey guys,
Im not sure if you guys would like this post but ill throw up some cool names and meanings of the names for new sphynx owner's or maybe a friend or family member is looking for a cool name for their sphynx kitty.Give me some feed back and i will keep adding names.:Smile:
I had a rabbit called Mrs flopsy woo, I know some one who's cat is called phill, I couldn't stop laughing they was like what I said Phill hehe

Phineas

Lairian
hey guys,
Im not sure if you guys would like this post but ill throw up some cool names and meanings of the names for new sphynx owner's or maybe a friend or family member is looking for a cool name for their sphynx kitty.Give me some feed back and i will keep adding names.:Smile:
How about San Tropez Van Osiris? That is the name of the first Sphynx I came into direct contact with. He was the breeder's stud and I first purchased his son who I named, Phineas. Later when the breeder was looking for a retirement home, I was able to get Osiris.

LeChuck

Lairian
Can someone help me finding the perfect name for my naked baby? I already have two cats, named Texas and Chuck and i'm looking for a name that suits well with these two. I'm thinking at Vegas at the moment but if you try to shorten Vegas it sounds like Fake ;) haha... Any ideas anyone?

jamesjeffery

Lairian
Paki - a witness - boy

I'm not sure if this was mentioned, in the UK I think that'd be considered a little racist. Obviously we know that wasn't the intention, but I could see some peoples faces when they ask his name. Made me laugh then lol.

Cattitude

Lairian
Hmm how about Wrangler? Or since you have Chuck (Norris?) you could add Bruce (Lee, who worked with and trained Norris). There's also Marlboro, Dakota, Denver, Dallas (since you like Texas), Houston. Also Idaho or Kansas. That's the best I can do for now, you could think of some more good Western actors' names like Eastwood. Come to think of it Yul Brynner was a pretty famous actor in Westerns... and he was bald!

MisoLina24

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Hmmm well I'm bias either Star Wars or Star Trek actors/actresses or their character names maybe even a planet! All the names I read are super neat! Naming is FUN!

PetitePuce

Lairian
I wanted to find a name that played on the fact my little guy is hairless... so I went with Kojak.

I get quite a few laughs from people who are from my generation who know who Telly Savalas was and enjoyed watching his detective show.

Ha - now that I think about it, Telly Savalas was a pretty "Cool Cat" back in the day - I hadn't even thought about that added twist to the name. (Pretty sad when you find yourself laughing at your own jokes). ;)

telly-savalas-greeting-card-19202-p[1].jpg

dejavually

Lairian
lord benjamin, morpheus, booty juice, templeton, killer, gangster baby, pisser, reno, name, juicy booty, cozy mozy, hitler, Chinese cookie, mr donald rabbit, marshmallow, malcom x, stevie wonder, kinder horse, jungle berry, horsey, shark meat, whaler, dale marcus, keno leni, germy wormy

dejavually

Lairian
and juicy booty...i just love that one, no offense to the names either. just some names i have been looking at for my new sphynx male from indigosphynx.com i have one boy named piglet he is a cream point, and he looks like a pig, i also love the book charlottes web....thats where i thought of wilbur (another cool name), and also the piglet with winnie the pooh each pink and piggy like.

dejavually

Lairian
I think lord benjamin is fancy...they are some fancy cats....like royalty lord Benjamin is for the depending sphynx who runs the house (they all run the house pretty much hahah)

joeturbo26

Lairian
I just watched a YouTube video where the sphynxs' name was Baldwin von Wrinkler. I love the name Baldwin. Why didn't I think of that before?! I'm usually pretty punny lol

Petunia

Lairian
I just adopted a 6 year old female and her previous owner called her "Peaches" which is fitting for a hairless cat but not as regal as she is. I am looking for something kind of unique and exotic sounding. I like these names so far.

Nolia or Magnolia
Petunia or Tulip or Tulie
Meisha
Yula

None of them are really sticking. If anyone has any suggestions or ideas give me a holler! I posted some pictures of her too incase those can stir up some inspiration.

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
You seem to like flowers a bit...lol. How about Zinnia? My zinnias are still in bloom here and so colorful. I do like Tulip and Magnolia as well :)

Patti

Back