Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Sphynx Contest; Win free Charcoal or Color drawing of your baby

ammelton00

Lairian
Hey Everyone! My husband drew a name last night, but before I announce I just wanted to say if you submitted your story you will automatically be put into any future contest I do like this! But the name he pulled was in fact Amy31, I am so very excited. I wish I had time to do them all, looking for to this:)

Toa and Ross

Staff member
@Amy31 Lucifer won! Congrats. You do deserve it so much.

Thanks @ammelton00 for starting this contest. Lucifer was such a precious boy. It makes me so happy you're going to make a illustration of him!

Yoda mom

Staff member
Congrats @Amy31 , please be sure to share art pics of ^Luce^ with us-
Also, you may want to contact @dark wing ( in Germany) who has done lovely Sphynx art too-

Catzzzmeow

Staff member
Very happy for @Amy31 I think this might just be the closure she was in need of after her loss so she can move forward.

@ammelton00 I know you opened a store front, do you have any samples of your work you might want to share should others want to commission your pieces?

Last edited:

Amy31

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Thank you :) it means so much!! I have a few people's art work lined up of him so I can't wait to show you all :) it's such an amazing gift thank you thank you!!!! Xxxx