Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Sphynxlair Not closing…see last post for newest update

Xandria

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CRIES AND CRIES AND CRIES

I know, not very dignified. And I know I haven't been on here much for the last couple years but... CRIES

I understand completely. I will miss those who I don't see. So much love and so many stories and so much incredible support.

More later.

xo

nudebea

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Just got back from a trip and opened sphynx lair for a catch up. so sad to hear its closing down! Thank you Tom for this wonderful site, it and its members have truly provided much needed support over the years and I don't know how Id have coped without the kind words of others following the recent loss of my boy Wilson.I also don't use Facebook and if I don't manage to *find* you all again, sending heartfelt hugs to everyone on here

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
Just got back from a trip and opened sphynx lair for a catch up. so sad to hear its closing down! Thank you Tom for this wonderful site, it and its members have truly provided much needed support over the years and I don't know how Id have coped without the kind words of others following the recent loss of my boy Wilson.I also don't use Facebook and if I don't manage to *find* you all again, sending heartfelt hugs to everyone on here

My email address is further up in the thread should you ever want to reach out/stay in touch.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Aryasmum

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Thanks Tom for the fun run. I hope all of you who are very active in the community join the FB group so we can stay in touch etc. Also I will keep bumping this thread so those members who are not always active will hopefully see this news as it will be pretty shocking for some to no longer find it when they try to get on.

I will still plan on doing some Zoom video calls in hopes to stay more connected with those who have joined them in the past couple of years. Please email my personal email [email protected] if you want me to invite you to them. I will definitely hold one before the end of the year. Then I can better store the emails and make a distribution list for the invites. Also you will have my personal email should you have any questions or concerns as well as joyful news to share with me.

Wishing everyone purrs and peace…let’s enjoy the last couple of weeks we have left in this amazing community.

Patti
You have my info, please invite us for future Zoom meet ups!!

pussiette

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
1694427365954.png
1694427365954.png

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
Being that I am an admin on the SL FB group, it would be wrong for me to share info using in one group with another group other than SL. I will definitely stay in touch with those who shared their email though. I might send out a group email I will put all address under blind copy and everyone can respond at their own leisure if they want to check in with all or sharing something new as well as ask a question.

This way no pressure, but we will all have a way to stay in touch.

Xandria

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
The forums are a much better interface than facebook. I had a look maybe we could all join this one to keep in touch @Aryasmum @Catzzzmeow @Yoda mom ETC

Obviously keeping the same names so we can keep in touch.

Just a thought, be interested to hear what others think.
I totally agree that forums are the best way to organize the information on this website.

I'm sure Tom has received a number of private email messages. Hopefully he responds soon :) I know a lot of us would love to help in some capacity.

Staceyxxx

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I am so sad to hear this. I want to thank you for the support and love for my kitty and I, all the advice and laughs - truly amazing group of people. Sorry I don’t have Facebook - I wish you all the best - love and prayers. I don’t use the site as much as I once did - although I would be willing as others are to commit to paying a monthly /yearly fee to keep it going. Xxxx

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Take a look at this post all! Hope members who already said more or less goodbye still will see this post. So tagging some to make sure everybody sees it

Just tagging to make sure everybody who said goodbye will see it, not to put pressure on members!
@Cleopatra Beers @tuffysmommy @Staceyxxx @wesleydeman @pussiette @Annejo12 @Aryasmum @Beckinboots @nudebea
@kauna
@eggs
@Letitia
@VenturaGuy
@Luna28

Back