Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

The Adventures of Lynyrd Skinyrd

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
Joined
Jan 16, 2011
Messages
37,727
Points
673
I am so sorry to read this update. That baby was loved beyond measure. Please know we are here for you should you need extra emotional support. So many of us have dealt with this unbearable loss and know the hole it leaves in your heart. Please know a piece of Lynnie will forever be in your heart.
 

tuffysmommy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Joined
Jan 10, 2011
Messages
1,005
Points
223
Oh Maddie, there are no words. You were so thoroughly immersed in Lynnie. I modelled some of Toni’s recent experiences after Lynnie’s escapades and thought i had obviously been shortchanging Toni. He lived life to the fullest with you. You are the best mom. He will forever be in your heart and soul and even etched upon your person. The loss is immeasurable. We are here for you. RIP Lynyrd Skinyrd.
 
Back
Top