which one for food?

Discussion in 'Sphynx Cat Health & Nutrition' started by Jmpaull, Jul 9, 2018.

1. Jmpaull

JmpaullLairian

Sphynx Bucks:
    $756.55
    Ratings:
    +10
    We feed Niko and Hazel Royal Canin Kitten Sterilized. Its getting about that time to start thinking about moving up from Kitten stage food. I am torn between Royal Canin Sterilized or Royal Canin Sterilized Appetite Control or Royal Canin Sphynx breed. I can get them on the website I order their food through.
    Im just so torn.

Royal Canin Sphynx dry food special composition for Sphynx cats, adapted energy content, support of the heart function, special nutrient combinations for a healthy ski

or

Royal Canin Sterilized 37 Cat food for neutered cats with a tendency to overweight, controlled energy intake, addition of L-carnitine for lean muscles, support of healthy urinary tract

or

Royal Canin Sterilized Appetite Control Cat food for castrated cats 1 to 7 years of age who are prone to increased food intake to support healthy urinary tract

Thanks!

• Like Like x 1

• Yoda mom

Yoda momModerator Staff Member

Sphynx Bucks:
      $102,243.13
      Ratings:
      +11,025
      • Butterflies
      • Red Sphynx
      • Pink Sphynx
      • Black Sphynx
      @Jmpaull hello :)
      Have you compared ingredients die by side? So,Erie,s the ingredients are not that different from each other .
      I do know some members have fed the RC Sphynx food - I wasn't able to get it here
      I personally would not go with appetite control or overweight formulas Since they are young unless down the road these things become an issue
      Sphynx have a higher metabolism and eat a lot lol as you know
      Hopeful the RC Sphynx food feeders will chime in :)

Head smooches to Niko and Hazel :)

Hope you get a chance to share some pictures of them

• Toa and Ross

Toa and RossGold Lairian Notable Member

Sphynx Bucks:
      $216,964.24
      Ratings:
      +19,600
      Hi there! We all want to give our sphynx the best food, and we all know the worries about deciding what's best.
      There are a lot of different opinions about what food is the best. And as I see it, the best food is what works for your sphynx.

Royal Canin is known as a good food. I don't think it really matters witch of the three you give. With the side note that both breeder from my 3 cats say that RC Sphynx is very good but can be too heavy for a sphynx when he/she has a sensitive tummy.