Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Wuahful is here!

Wuahful

Lairian
It's pronounced like waffle, but I like to comically misspell it. I don't actually have a sphynx yet, but I plan on buying one when I get my own place (still in high school). I've been raised around dogs, so when I move out I plan on trying cats, and sphynxes just seem to be the most unique and interesting breed. I'm not sure on what gender my kitty's going to be, but I've already decided to name he/she Wuahful. Nice to meet you guys.

PitRottMommy

Banned
It's pronounced like waffle, but I like to comically misspell it. I don't actually have a sphynx yet, but I plan on buying one when I get my own place (still in high school). I've been raised around dogs, so when I move out I plan on trying cats, and sphynxes just seem to be the most unique and interesting breed. I'm not sure on what gender my kitty's going to be, but I've already decided to name he/she Wuahful. Nice to meet you guys.

Start looking for a good breeder now. You want one that scans their breeders annually for HCM, doesn't have diseases/viruses in their cattery like Felv/Fiv/FHV/FIP, etc. If you'd like references, let us know and those of us with good experiences can PM you.

Wuahful

Lairian
Start looking for a good breeder now. You want one that scans their breeders annually for HCM, doesn't have diseases/viruses in their cattery like Felv/Fiv/FHV/FIP, etc. If you'd like references, let us know and those of us with good experiences can PM you.

I would like that very much. I'm really looking to learn as much as I can, I've been reading a lot on the web, watching youtube videos and things, and I plan to buy that book about raising sphynxes from the link I've seen around the site.. So if you have useful information, please, spread the love. Keep in mind I live in Arkansas, so closer is nicer. Thanks for all the welcomes n' such.

heather

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome! That's a really cute name. Sphynx are the best. I've only had two cats and lots of dogs and sphynx are a combination of cats/dogs/monkeys and a little bit of crazy. :Dizzy::LOL:

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hi, thats a great name, the sphynx breed are like no other and will definately steal your heart! Good luck with your sphynx journey. Welcome to the site.

Back