Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Yoda ..in the arms of the angels 8-14-2021

Cleopatra Beers

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Tammy, I too am so sorry about your precious Yoda. While it was so hard to lose him suddenly like that, at least he didn’t suffer, and died peacefully, surrounded by you and the other cats. He did not suffer, and was not afraid. I hate that these amazing animals do not live longer, because it hurts so much for us to lose them. But you have had unique, unconditional love from not one, but two very special Yodas. It sounds like Batman, Clairebare, and Toby Love will help you walk this difficult path together.

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Sheldon13 , thank you beyond words. means more than you know. This afternoon Yoda comes home.
20210818_145038.jpg

Zab

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
All my love for you! Keep the memories close, me and my trio send healing your way from the other side of the world! {}{}{}

Yoda mom

Staff member
Yoda's memorial tags arrived today. Terri made sure they arrived before his first heavenly birthday 9/6/21. he would have been 11 along with his brother Batman who misses him too.
my heart aches, it's been 2 weeks this morning he got his wings in the arms of the angels.
20210828_111430.jpg
20210410_085140.jpg

Zab

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
He is in your heart! Allow yourself to be sad and then there will come a day when you will remember him with smiles only! Hugs to you!

pussiette

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
He will be waiting for you dear friend. Lovely flowers and lovely seeing Yoda in the heavens in the big fluffy cloud. Hugs hug hugs....his memorial box is beautiful. Here for you always.

Bailey21

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I’m so sorry that I missed this post Tammy. I’m sitting here crying as I read through and your updates with the feathers. He was truly loved each day with you as his mum and lived his best life. Thinking of you all and sending lots of love and hugs. RIP sweet Yoda

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Bailey21 , oh sweetie..thank you for your kind words. My vet was closed on the weekend Yoda got his angel wings. I had to take him to the closest open vet to have him cremated. Ironically when I walked in the office the gal who met me was a previous long time walmart employee I know that is now working at the vets office. brought some comfort as a I balled my heart out.

I told my regular vet that Yoda got his angel wings over the weekend.

Well, Today I started crying when I got the mail and opened this personally signed card from staff and my two vets there who take care of my furbabies and nakids.
20210902_125729.jpg
20210902_125751.jpg
melted my heart. miss my Yoda Yodie.

Bailey21

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
What an absolutely touching thing for them to do. It seems you have an amazing vet staff looking after all your babies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sheldon13

Staff member
You have a great vet. I got a note from some of Ellie’s vets too and I keep them by her urn to read sometimes.

Love and Sphynx ~ It’s all you need

Yoda mom

Staff member
woke up Teary eyed this morning seeing Batman without his Brother Yoda in a blankie together. First birthday they are not together. gave Batman extra snuggles n lovin.. I got a 2 pack toy instinctively the other day.

Heavenly 11th Birthday wishes my baby Yoda Yodie. hard to celebrate your special day without you here in this world. I miss you soo much.
yoda memorial forever.jpeg
happy heaven birthday.jpeg

Beckinboots

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Happy earthly and heavenly birthday wishes to both of your boys. And much love to you x

Yoda mom

Staff member
Today, I gave Batman his birthday prezzie. I had instinctively bought a two pack prezzie. I placed one by Yoda and told him how much I loved him. I walked Sam along the pond behind the house after. A white feather gently floated by and caught my breath. They say look for the angels in your life, they are everywhere. "Until Then " my precious baby Yoda Yodie. I know you are with me in spirit forever and ever.
yoda butterffly memorial.jpeg

Yoda mom

Staff member
I ordered a customized memorial statue from an artist who advertises on etsy. I have had other of his pieces from years ago, first custom piece.
yoda statue.jpg
yoda statue 2.jpg
20210410_085140.jpg
today he sent me the photos , teary eyed, precious.

Last edited by a moderator: