Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Astrid's Adventures: Sun Tanning

Mal

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Did Astrid get some more outside time this weekend?

Pete and Phil had a blast at my moms house on Friday - they were outside from 5PM - 11PM and were clearly pooped
when it was time to go home!
Annnnnnd the rest of the weekend was pretty much a write off for them as they were rather "hungover" from all the fun
stuff outdoors and slept quite a bit this weekend!

Maddie

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Not too much! Put her window seat back up so she had been enjoying that lol it hasn't been that sunny so she had no interest in going out.
That's fun lol :)

Silke

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
@Silke that's awesome!
That's not the screen I'm building lol. I'm not that talented!
But you can see what I'm talking about in the "Who's afraid of powertools" thread. :)
I'm *nearly* there. :)

And I wish I could convince Jez that it's not nice outside when it rains. All I hear is "Mrrrowww? Mrrrrrrowwww? Mrrrrroooooowww??" in the kitchen. She sits in the kitchen window and sings, because she wants to go outside. (I get this EVERY time we come back from the vet lol)

Maddie

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
@Silke was referring to your other post lol sorry for the confusion :p the idea of folding up is awesome too though
Lol well maybe one trip in the rain would change that opinion. I'm now picturing her in a little yellow rain coat and hat, and of course boots! Lol

Xandria

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Astrid looks like she had a great time! Mine have never rolled around on the ground and yet I see that quite often here. Maybe Max and Min haven't discovered the joys yet. ha ha. Toa (@Toa and Ross ) is the master of rolling around in dirt LOL

As for Astrid's belly; it reminds me of Max's feet. I rinse really well but the next day his paws are brown-orange. All I do is give them one more rinse/wipe down with just a bunch of cloths soaked in very warm water, and then he's good until the next bath. It's weird.

Maddie

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
@Xandria shes weird with rolling around: she was smacking her face into the cement too. Crazy cat lol
That's good that helps! I usually end up wiping her down again with a wet cloth but it doesn't help. After a few days it just disappears. It's weird

Back