Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Blues New Hoodie....

BluesMummy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
As some of you may know Blue HATES clothes but we are trying to get him used to wearing them, weve bought him the most adorable hoodie & he seemed to tolerate it for half an hour or so, for those of you who are not on instagram & seen his photos i thought i'd show off my lovely little man.....
image.jpg
image.jpg
Here he is with all our kiddies :)
image.jpg
tormenting poor Fifa...
image.jpg
And with his best friend stitch :) ....
image.jpg
If your on instagram please add Blue @BluesMummy :) :) xxx

MunnkieSphynx

Lairian
stitch! <3

As some of you may know Blue HATES clothes but we are trying to get him used to wearing them, weve bought him the most adorable hoodie & he seemed to tolerate it for half an hour or so, for those of you who are not on instagram & seen his photos i thought i'd show off my lovely little man.....View attachment 47714View attachment 47715 Here he is with all our kiddies :)View attachment 47716 tormenting poor Fifa...View attachment 47717 And with his best friend stitch :) ....View attachment 47718 If your on instagram please add Blue @BluesMummy :) :) xxx

BluesMummy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Love the new hoodie! Violet hates shirts that are baggie on her so maybe something tighter may help get use to them.
He has a couple of summer shirts that fit him nice & snug but i got the hoodie a size bigger so it will fit him in the winter, i just couldnt resist putting it on him when we got it....he wasnt as impressed as i was though !!! xxx

Cat Dancer

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Blue looks ready for action in that hoodie. He's such a looker. I haven't tried clothes on Quincy yet.. Especially since he is growing so fast. Will also have to do some convincing w/ my boyfriend:hilarious: He seems to be opposed to it but I think the sphynxies look so cute dressed up sometimes... Not to mention that it could be practical if it's cold out;)

BluesMummy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Blue looks ready for action in that hoodie. He's such a looker. I haven't tried clothes on Quincy yet.. Especially since he is growing so fast. Will also have to do some convincing w/ my boyfriend:hilarious: He seems to be opposed to it but I think the sphynxies look so cute dressed up sometimes... Not to mention that it could be practical if it's cold out;)
Blues not a clothes fan either & i had no intentions of buying him any but they are so cheap on ebay i couldnt resit :) xxx

Back