Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Help from Sleepypod owners

Nofuratu

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I told Nofuratu about the "sticker use" discovery....made sense to me!
but he says you guys are obviously not expert downhill skiiers like he is....

Adventures of A Naked Cat

Kansascity

Lairian
Thanks now my Dh is gonna kill me I just ordered one (they are up there in price for sure) found one for 98$. So I hope the kids will like it :Laugh:

michellephd

Lairian
Thanks now my Dh is gonna kill me I just ordered one (they are up there in price for sure) found one for 98$. So I hope the kids will like it :Laugh:
Where did you find one for $98??? I am looking to get one, and would LOVE to find a deal like that!

hi! i wanted to find out if anyone owns a mini sleepypod. my guy is a little less than 8.5 lbs and i would like to get him one. i measured the bed he likes to sleep in and it is about the same size as the mini sp. he usually sleeps in a really tight ball so i was thinking i could get the smaller one even though he is a lb. more than the cut off weight.

btw: so glad you gals found out what the stickers were for... i had a good giggle reading that bit. :LOL:

Nofuratu

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
hi! i wanted to find out if anyone owns a mini sleepypod. my guy is a little less than 8.5 lbs and i would like to get him one. i measured the bed he likes to sleep in and it is about the same size as the mini sp. he usually sleeps in a really tight ball so i was thinking i could get the smaller one even though he is a lb. more than the cut off weight.

btw: so glad you gals found out what the stickers were for... i had a good giggle reading that bit. :LOL:
I dont have a mini....just a regular size round model. But once you stuff in a blanket with the cat, I think the mini might be too small? depends on your needs of course, and climate. Im in Atlantic Canada and use mine weekly with the heating pad and a cover over the top, but still need a blankie inside year round even with the fur lining.

thank you Nofuratu! he likes to paw at and snuggle in blankets so it is probably best to get the larger one. :BigSmile: