Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

LA INK Kat Von D's kitty Ludwig

ckutkuhn7

Banned
Okay -

So I'm a fan of LA INK and I just started watching the new season. They showed previews of Kat crying and saying how she will miss Ludwig so much etc and that he had died. :Cry::Cry:

I searched everywhere online but all I can find is a forum from back in Sept 2009 stating the kitty had gotten out and suffered 3 broken legs and a crushed pelvis and even tho they had rushed him to the vet he had passed away.

Has anyone else heard anything?? Im so sad!! It was Ludwig who initially peeked my interest in this breed a few years ago and I even ended up watching the show mainly to catch a glimpse of him. I'm so sad. Poor baby boy..he was such a cool cat.

Of course I'll watch the show next week to find out what she says but I was just wondering if anyone on here had heard anything or seen anything. I hate waiting a whole week to find out what happens next!

ckutkuhn7

Banned
Thanks M2M, I found that shortly after I posted this as I'm not a twitter-er-er-er (LOL) . I was hoping to find out details. Its just so sad. Poor lil guy.

ckutkuhn7

Banned
I found another sentence stating that he had gotten out. I'm assuming outside!!!! Just awful, I would think that she would be careful about her babies like that. Don't get me wrong, I really like KVD and I would have to assume she lives in a condo in LA or something where she wouldn't have a direct front door for poor Lugwig to jet out in the street. I don't know, its all assumptions until next week.

Pbinky

Banned
Poor Ludwig :Cry:

A few evenings ago Skinny ran out my front door but my husband caught him before he was able to run down the porch steps..... we have about a foot of snow outside.... what the heck was he thinking???!!!! We live very close to a busy road. I would just die if either one of my kitties gets out.

heather

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Poor Ludwig :Cry:

A few evenings ago Skinny ran out my front door but my husband caught him before he was able to run down the porch steps..... we have about a foot of snow outside.... what the heck was he thinking???!!!! We live very close to a busy road. I would just die if either one of my kitties gets out.

I'm sorry to hear that he got out. But I couldn't help but think- he was going out to catch his food for his new raw diet! :Laugh:

Pbinky

Banned
:LOL::LOL::LOL:
I never thought of that!! He probably was!! Silly Skinny!

QUOTE=heather;24866]I'm sorry to hear that he got out. But I couldn't help but think- he was going out to catch his food for his new raw diet! :Laugh:[/QUOTE]

doriansmomma

Lairian
That is so sad. I love LA Ink....and loved when they would mention Ludwig, or when he would make a cameo....

:Cry:

When is the episode supposed to be on?

Pharoah

Lairian
yah its on this week,i was also soo sad to see the preview of what was going to happen to poor ludwig!
i wonder if she will get a new sphynx?

Mug-ys mumma

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Oh that's so sad :Cry: I first saw Ludwig in a Bizaar magazine interview KVD did a few years ago and he waas such a gorgeous boy. :Cry:

X

doriansmomma

Lairian
That is just so sad....He was quite a handsome boy....

Makes me really think with the kids ya know....always running in & out of the house in the summer like a revolving door....

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I like watching LA Ink, too; I think Kat Von D is a very talented tattoo artist. So sorry to hear that Ludwig passed away, though, that's got to be heartbreaking for Kat. :Cry:

ckutkuhn7

Banned
I was wondering if she would get a new Sphynx as well. I'm sure she will take some time to heal as we all usually do. I found a post dated back to Sept 8th so I do believe this happened a while ago now. Its just so sad. I feel awful for her. I hate crying when I watch tv, I hope I can get thru this episode without bawling! I doubt I do tho, the preview really upset me.

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Maybe we should all send her condolences for Ludwig from Sphynx Lair....not sure if one can do that on Twitter, though.

Marnasobsession

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
My first sphynx(RIP) got let out by some of our friends kids accidently the last 4th of July. She was hit by a car and instantly killed. I was heartbroken and have great empathy for Kat. M2M I am so sorry to hear about your baby. my thoughts are with you.

Barrelstar

Lairian
Oh I didn't know about this, how sad! Did you see the episode where she tattoo'd his breeder and then she got her sister one too? Tom Green delivered it in a hat box!

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian

Kat has 2 other sphynx.
One she got when she got Lugwig and I am not sure when she got the other one.
25. I own two sphinx cats (the hairless cats). One is named Hollywood and the other is Lebowski (Holly and Leebo).

ckutkuhn7

Banned
Oh I didn't know about this, how sad! Did you see the episode where she tattoo'd his breeder and then she got her sister one too? Tom Green delivered it in a hat box!

No, I sure didn't see that one. I've seen clips of it online and just from watching reruns and what not tho. I would love my sister (I dont have one but I have a brother) to death if she got me a Sphynx! LOL

Marnasobsession

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I didn't know she had others. I am so glad she had others to take the edge off. We should make her aware of the site somehow.

Back