Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

~Loki arrives~

Lokiboi

Lairian
Hi! My name is Chey and I am a fairly new Sphynx mum to Loki Underfoot who is a blue/grey 1 year old boy. I have had him for two months after getting him from someone who was not able to care for him and had him boarded at a vet for 4 months. I have always loved Sphynx cats and was so happy to be able to get this baby. When I got him, the previous owner and even the vet was having issues with his tummy for the year she had him and tried many different foods with no change in his very soft stool. After 1 month of having him and changing his diet to a mostly raw diet his tummy is very healthy and litter box is healthy too. He is wild, likes to hunt you constantly, attacks and plays all the time and is such a silly boy all around. He is very clumsy too which I wonder is common with this breed lol. I have a lot to learn on this new adventure but have found a lot of great information on this forum.

Attachments

• Image-11(1).jpg
    Image-11(1).jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 31
  • 20200123_214334.jpg
    20200123_214334.jpg
    206.7 KB · Views: 33
  • 20200128_192643.jpg
    20200128_192643.jpg
    167.4 KB · Views: 32

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Lokiboi welcome to the lair family! bless your heart for opening your heart and home to him. great job on the raw and helping his tummy.. @Condo commando , @Xandria and several other members can help with any questions on raw too. the sphynx info center is awesome for threads on sphynxlife we all refer to, we help each on the journey for the love of nakids. so happy you joined us! look forward to lots of pics and tales!!! hugs n head smooches to Loki ! very expressive face :) cute alarm! happy the sphynxstars aligned for both of you

Sheldon13

Staff member
Look at him so happy! Way better than a cage at a vet for sure.

Love and Sphynx ~ It’s all you need

Condo commando

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Congrats and welcome!

Raw food is the best for GI issues. Older cats can be stubborn about their kibble but it sounds like Loki didn't have that issue.

So what kind of raw food have you tried? Which meats are Loki's favorites?

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to Sphynxlair! Your life has officially changed forever. We had a Bengal named Loiand he certainly lived up to the meaning of his name lol.

Ten

Lairian
Loki is a very handsome boy... and his eyes! They tell a thousand tales.

My girl Dot is very clumsy. Trips over her own feet, has a very unsophisticated pounce and can stumble mid-air. She is 5 1/2 months old and her half-sister Nora, who is 10 days older, has much more finesse and grace, particularly when jumping and pouncing. Dot also leave a trail of destruction after when she walks across a table or sideboard, while Nora doesn't disturb a thing!

It will be interesting to see if Loki grows out of his clumsiness!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hello @Lokiboi and welcome to Sphynxlair! So glad you found us! What a cutie you have there! Please enjoy the community! :)

Back