Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Looking for a Sphynx in Chicago to rescue

Empress

Lairian
I live alone and I need a friend. I don’t care about the sex or color of my new friend. I just want to share my quiet home with a little friend in need. I don’t have children or other pets. I would love to have two but I am seeking one as of now so that we can build a direct bond with one another. I’m also willing to travel to nearby cities and states to pick my new friend up. X

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Empress , so glad you started your own post. admin approves all posts in the adoption section and will be public view soon. I adopted 4 nakids. several of us have adopted bonded pairs or single sphynx here. be sure to read the fraud tips link . very helpful when I was looking at ads outside sphynxlair. never hesitate to PM me any ads you are looking at outside sphynxlair for an extra peek for red flags.

all paws crossed the sphynx stars align. bless you to open your heart and home to adopt. stay active, check often, they go quickly. I will keep an eye out for you and tag you.

jump in and enjoy this fun friendly bunch.
here is a great thread on sphynxlife, never hesitate to ask questions

Last edited:
Back