Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Retro Kitty

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Your on top of this, Admin! I had an appointment scheduled with Cleen Rock One while he was in town for a Sphynx tattoo and you started this thread the day before. LOL I keep forgetting to post a picture but you already got it. Most of my tattoos are pretty ridiculous so he made it extra wrinkly for me. It’s the pink one with the yellow glow behind it.

Last edited by a moderator:

VBrown

Lairian
love those Tattoos , specially the one on the Hand with the sphynx almost looking into a lion.
Many years ago i seen a picture of a sun with funny arms .... and if you looked closer it was actually a lion roaring coming out of the sun.....
i always wanted someone to draw that, but all these "artists" around here in tattoo places, said "get a pic, we dont draw!" made me so mad !! I never got the tattoo but still do ...

Yah you definitely need some real tattoo artists! If you're ever in DC I'll help you out no problem.

VBrown

Lairian
I'm a tattoo artist and I can't wait to get my new baby so I can figure out what I'm going to add to me. I love the face pics, but I really like that all black tribal type one too. Well no reason to pick just one I guess!

JSchiavo

Lairian
Hi,
Is Bella a Calico? Our baby is just 6 weeks and still at the breeder, but she is also a Calico. We can't wait to bring her home!

Jenn

Kat&Pugcrayzee

Lairian
This is what I am going to have made into a tattoo once I reach my goal weight and have my plastic surgery. I have 60 pounds to go after losing 120 so far (thus the plastic surgery).

I still am not sure where to get it, although I keep thinking over my right breast so it looks like it is peeking out of my shirt when I wear a scoop neck or jewel neck top....still not 100% on that though.

Of course the background will not be anything like what you see, I want to focus on the cat.

Attachments

• 533695_10151254799487801_1533653612_n.jpg
    533695_10151254799487801_1533653612_n.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 156

Embracing-Joyx4

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Very cool.....my husband is covered in tats full sleeves and legs, I love the 4th row last two on the ends the most and also the tat of the sphynx on the womans back. I will have to show my hubs as he is in love with our gargoyle looking elf cat Apollo it might serve for inspiration for his next piece...lol

kuhlease

Lairian
i have an animal sleeve that i'm working on. so far no sphynx but i have my other two cats represented. if i get a sphynx tattoo, it's going to be of a tattooed sphynx. cause i think that would be awesome.

Nicolemorgan

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I am working on a full back piece and its a scene of my my two fur kitties in kimono's, sipping tea. I have quite a few more hours to go on it but I love what is done thus far! Once my back is complete and our new little guy comes home, I will have to think up an idea and a place just for him!

Nicolemorgan

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
There's some great artwork in here! I have quite a lot of tattoos, including a half-sleeve of our furred kitty Phoenix, but it's only a matter of time until Feynman gets his own spot. :)

I would love to see a photo of your fur baby tat on your arm! There is something so awesome about people who get tats of their cats! Heh I love it.

pinkgoth

Lairian
I'm planning of getting one at some stage next year, once Alien has grown up a little more. I think his little face will look great next to my David Bowie spider tattoo! Some great ones I've seen floating around on Tumblr though :)

Donna Politis

Lairian
I notice a lot of Sphynx owners on instagram have lots of tattoos, even famous tattoo artist Kat Von D has two Sphynx cats of her own! I have a tattoo myself and plan to get many more, but like you, buying my Sphynx had nothing to do with my tattoo. It's kind of cool! Alternative cats with alternative owners :)

Back