Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Sphynx Cat Tattoos

Cendalla

Lairian
Went back to my tattoo guru and continued my half sleeve. This time the inside of my upper arm, and it hurt like hell. I couldn't sit more than 3 hours so this is a work in progress. I'm such a chicken.... It's a moth, big size, to complement the cats on the outside. The first days I was black and blue all around but now it's healing. (Sorry about the bad pic. The bingo wing is my treat ;-). When I wiggle it the moth flies....)

View attachment 74405
Love the moth! I'm trying to get up the nerve to to the top part of my arm too. I'm not too worried about pain but I am about all my jiggly. Maybe I can get a bird and it can flap its wings too!

Reactions: Zab

MarleneQ

Lairian
Those are some cool tattoos! Thanks for collecting them in one place. Of course, here's mine:

View attachment 10012
Wow, my husband wants a tattoo of our girl Holly but I wasn't sure how that would look, now I know better. They look really detailed and on point. I guess you'd have to research the artist very well in order to see if they have the ability to capture a Sphynx's face properly.

Zoya

Lairian
I love seeing all of these! I too am covered in ink but have yet to get any cats, I do want though! I follow a few artist on IG. I was working at a tattoo shop where I met a kind larian who directed me to the site a couple of years ago ;)

dare2Bbare

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
I really want to get a tattoo of Lyle wearing an onicle and top hat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zab

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Today my tattoo artist added some bugs and ginkgo leaves to the underside of my cat sleeve in progress. Hurt like hell after three hours.... It's gonna get some color next time... addictive stuff, I'll never be done...

bug1.jpg
bug.jpg

Xandria

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Beautiful, @Zab! Yeah, that'd be a painful spot, but so worth it. Can't wait to see more progress. Great great ink artist you have there.

Duglynukem

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
When I first read this topic I thought the cats had tattoos.

Silke

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Next time Pixie has to go to the vet, I'm going to stick a temporary tattoo on her butt. :p

Zab

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Added some to my sphynx arm today, a cicada and color to the under arm but it's a work in progress. The underside of the arm is really a bad place for me, I literally can't sit for more than four hours and then I'm swollen, black and blue for a few days after.... I'll never finish this project. It gets bigger and bigger...
tattoo6.jpg
tattoo66.jpg

Xandria

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
@Zab -- it's looking great though. And under the arm is PAINFUL. So props to you for tolerating 4 hours!

You know, that's what inking your body is... it's a lifelong project, and is never complete. Enjoy each addition.