Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Sphynx Cat Tattoos

Zab

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Im thinking of getting letty and niko tattooed on my leg aug 5th but just want there faces. Im not a fan of huge ones so not sure it can be done.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
Of course it can be done! You just have to find that good tattoo artist you trust to make it. Depending on how big you go, you can get more details in there. I've made my babies on my arm, just faces, and you can always get some nice background in there so it looks good! Can't wait to see it!

Bean0709

Lairian
@Bean0709 , did you do the design?
Very artistic amd the shading is top notch outstanding
I am actually the mastermind behind the design. It represents my relationship with my teenaged daughter. We had a rough patch where we did not speak for 9 months, but now after a lot of change in our behavior on both of our parts, our relationship is better than it has been in a long, long time. It is a work in progress. Do you see how the clock is broken at the top and as it continues towards the bottom it is fixed...or healed? The hands of the clock are also set at 2:16 which is the time (Jordan) was born. I incorported my Sphynx, Janusz, into the tattoo as he also represents new beginnings for me. I lost my 4 y/o Oriental suddenly to a hereditary disease and I truly believed that he was my feline soul mate. I never thought I would be able to open my heart to another kitty again. It took some time, and although you never really replace them, a new one fills that empty spot and makes you feel whole again. My main photo is Janusz with my Oriental “Silly Willy” in the background.

I just simply love this piece and the tattoo artist did an amazing job!

denise irwin

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I am actually the mastermind behind the design. It represents my relationship with my teenaged daughter. We had a rough patch where we did not speak for 9 months, but now after a lot of change in our behavior on both of our parts, our relationship is better than it has been in a long, long time. It is a work in progress. Do you see how the clock is broken at the top and as it continues towards the bottom it is fixed...or healed? The hands of the clock are also set at 2:16 which is the time (Jordan) was born. I incorported my Sphynx, Janusz, into the tattoo as he also represents new beginnings for me. I lost my 4 y/o Oriental suddenly to a hereditary disease and I truly believed that he was my feline soul mate. I never thought I would be able to open my heart to another kitty again. It took some time, and although you never really replace them, a new one fills that empty spot and makes you feel whole again. My main photo is Janusz with my Oriental “Silly Willy” in the background.

I just simply love this piece and the tattoo artist did an amazing job!
Wow thank you so much for sharing your story. Its nice to know we all huma and things do not just happen to one or the other. Im so glad you are with your daughter again as there is nothing like it and that you were able to fill that void with kitty. They melt our hearts.. hugs

Sophie Hudson

Lairian
Hey guys, I got this on Thursday! It's my first session of just Kiwi but Mr. Nigel will be next! They're are covering old self harm scars and I couldn't be happier! If you're in the Bay Area and want an amazing artist let me know!!!!

xoxox
Sophie, K

Attachments

Toa and Ross

Staff member
@Sophie Hudson wow! They're stunning. And what a great way to make a "new start" with your body by tattooing Kiwi and Mr. Nigel over old self harm scars. Can't wait to see mr. Nigel as a tattoo:)

Zab

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hey guys, I got this on Thursday! It's my first session of just Kiwi but Mr. Nigel will be next! They're are covering old self harm scars and I couldn't be happier! If you're in the Bay Area and want an amazing artist let me know!!!!

xoxox
Sophie, K
That is top notch work! It is so stunning! Good for you!

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Sophie Hudson ((hugs))
Absolutely stunning !
Thank you for sharing
Gives me inspiration for the same coloring shading over a surgery scar .
I have been hesitant to try ink over scars

Wish I was in the Bay Area!
Hope someone in Daytona Beach area can chime in with a referral for an artist of this top notch Caliber . I have visited shops ( for piercings ) but haven't made a connection with an artist yet

Florida recommendation for an exceptional tattoo artist anyone ?
(My mom wants a grinch tribute tattoo )

Anita Eccleston

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian

xoxox
Sophie, K
Again I am in awe of these tats
Xxx❤❤❤

denise irwin

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian

xoxox
Sophie, K
Wow so beautiful. I get mine tomorrow. I will update later

denise irwin

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I think niko looks exactly like him but Letty is a little off. We used this pic