Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Yoda ..in the arms of the angels 8-14-2021

Yoda mom

Staff member
heartbroken.. the angels called Yoda's name last night, sudden devastating. Yoda went to bed with me last night. In his usual passion to chirp and be tucked in his blankie on the pillow next to me. I kissed him goodnight, not knowing it would be our last. I woke this morning and he was gone... in the arms of the angels. Just yesterday he was eating, playing, getting his favorite spanking, helping me blow dry my hair... an inconsolable devastating loss. He got his angel wings on his own terms. He had a grade 3 heart murmur for years. no signs. I was preparing to celebrate his 11th birthday Sept 6 along with his littermate bonded brother Batman. The bridge angels had other plans for my kindest gentlest soul.
I adopted him and his littermate bonded brother Batman many years ago from a member. I am blessed with the honor to be their mom. Soo much love.
my heart aches beyond measure... just the other day I took a photo of Yoda in his favorite spot waking next to me. always by my side and forever and ever in my heart.
"till then" my Yoda Yodie... Rest in Love, you changed my life forever and ever. may you meet up with Yoda girl and my other furbabies together free . I will watch the night sky and hold you in my heart forever and ever my Love.

Attachments

• yoda.jpg
    yoda.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 56
  • 20210809_074920.jpg
    20210809_074920.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 56
  • 20210727_075732.jpg
    20210727_075732.jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 58
  • batman yoda gotcha ad pic.jpeg
    batman yoda gotcha ad pic.jpeg
    17.8 KB · Views: 56
  • batman yoda babies.jpeg
    batman yoda babies.jpeg
    67.4 KB · Views: 55
  • 20210814_123903.jpg
    20210814_123903.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 53

Beckinboots

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I'm so sorry for your loss. It's awful losing a loved one with no warning. I'm glad he was showing no signs of his illness and that he passed away peacefully in his sleep at the grand age of nearly 11. I think, given a choice, that's the way many of us would like to go. May your heartache ease soon so you can remember the good times without pain x

Yoda mom

Staff member
thank you all for your kind words and condolences, means the world to me. oh, my heart hurts sooo much. Hit hard last night when there was no chirp to be tucked in. this morning I woke up and ClaireBare was on his spot, pillow blankie and Batman kept looking at the blankie meowing. Toby and Claire Bare sniffing his rose. Yoda's spirit forever by my side and in my heart. No matter the pain, I would not have missed the journey of soo much love for anything in this world. I got home from the vet and a monarch butterfly flew in front of my jeep into the garden. I went out back cut a rose from the garden. I looked up and a small solid yellow butterfly fluttered in front of me in a circle and then flew away into the sky.

This morning I took the dogs out , and on my first step onto the grass , there was the smallest softest white down like feather. I walked a few steps more and 3 more downy soft grey colored feathers. I know the Spirit of Yoda is everywhere with me forever and ever. "Till Then" my special friend I love you eternally.

Caloci

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Tammy, I am so sorry for the loss of Yoda. I remember when you brought him and Batman home. It sounds like he went peacefully in his sleep which is the best way to go and what I wish for everyone when their time comes. What a shock that must have been. My heart breaks for you and Batman, I hope you can find comfort in each other. Sending love and hugs.

Megan

Yoda mom

Staff member
earlier a member of the petparent survivors fb group posted several beautiful memorial tribute pics with my Yoda. . I went outside teary eyed reading each one. I looked down and another white fluffy soft feather was there , no birds around.

I bent down and took a photo. As I picked it up a wind gust took it from my hand up in the air. I got tears.. I said a little prayer that if it is a sign from my Yoda to bring it back... I walked out front and watched it tumble in the breeze above my neighs roof. I waited a few minutes and watched it tumble towards me.. I stood still thinking... if it is meant to be Yoda will bring it to me. I did not move and watched. with each deep breath I took, it slowly gently tumbled to me in about 2 minutes and landed 2 feet in front of where I stayed. phew... goosies. they say look for the angels in your life, they are everywhere... I believe.....
20210815_114043.jpg
yoda angel dove memorial.jpeg
Yoda Arms of angels memorial.jpeg
yoda butterffly memorial.jpeg
yoda memorial forever.jpeg

pussiette

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
My dearest .....I am deeply hurting with you....I am so very very sorry. My thoughts and heart are with you. Please know you are not alone and I am here for you to talk to anytime or just to cry with. Much love. May you be free our darling Yoda.
1629075023078.png

JessicaRosexo

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
earlier a member of the petparent survivors fb group posted several beautiful memorial tribute pics with my Yoda. . I went outside teary eyed reading each one. I looked down and another white fluffy soft feather was there , no birds around.

I bent down and took a photo. As I picked it up a wind gust took it from my hand up in the air. I got tears.. I said a little prayer that if it is a sign from my Yoda to bring it back... I walked out front and watched it tumble in the breeze above my neighs roof. I waited a few minutes and watched it tumble towards me.. I stood still thinking... if it is meant to be Yoda will bring it to me. I did not move and watched. with each deep breath I took, it slowly gently tumbled to me in about 2 minutes and landed 2 feet in front of where I stayed. phew... goosies. they say look for the angels in your life, they are everywhere... I believe.....View attachment 104888View attachment 104889View attachment 104890View attachment 104891View attachment 104892
This is beautiful, this brought tears to my eyes for all that have recently suffered a loss of our babies just shows they are around us still.

I remember the day after I lost my precious Ozzie, I looked up to the clouds whilst sat outside and there was the shape off him so clear sitting up so proud i shouted my partner "look quick! What is that??" He looked at me and said "that's your baby!" I never Evan said anything atall before this I just told him to come quick then the next minute the cloud went from sitting up so proud position to a lay down position, I always find peace in this because I see it as Ozzie was telling me he's now resting and is free from pain and suffering!

I feel your pain, so do others.

Always here for you ❤❤

Yoda mom

Staff member
thank you all for the love, care and condolences. still cant stop crying, cand calling his name to bed and food time. missed him sitting on my little vanity chair helping me blow dry my hair. I know he is here in spirit but still hurts to the core.
@pussiette , I got goosies when I saw your photo of the change of worlds. when my Yoda girl passed at age 2 horrific saddle thrombosis embolism, I held onto that quote to make it thru... I even added it to my signature line here many years ago.. in her honor I adopted Batman and Yoda brothers. kept his name because she wanted it that way. May all our nakids and furbabies be running pain free and whole at the bridge sharing stories of all the love known in this world. I would not have missed the love for anything in this world.

Attachments

•  change of worlds.jpg
    change of worlds.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 32
Back