Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Yoda ..in the arms of the angels 8-14-2021

Yoda mom

Staff member
Yoda's memorial hand painted statue arrived today ,along with sending me a little feather hours before it arrived. I love you baby Yoda forever and ever. ironically the 13th was our last goodnight snuggle kiss together. Run free and high my sweet baby. you are loved and missed beyond measure
20210913_121630.jpg
20210615_114421.jpg
good bye is not forever rainbow helen.jpg

Last edited:

MrBiggs

Lairian
heartbroken.. the angels called Yoda's name last night, sudden devastating. Yoda went to bed with me last night. In his usual passion to chirp and be tucked in his blankie on the pillow next to me. I kissed him goodnight, not knowing it would be our last. I woke this morning and he was gone... in the arms of the angels. Just yesterday he was eating, playing, getting his favorite spanking, helping me blow dry my hair... an inconsolable devastating loss. He got his angel wings on his own terms. He had a grade 3 heart murmur for years. no signs. I was preparing to celebrate his 11th birthday Sept 6 along with his littermate bonded brother Batman. The bridge angels had other plans for my kindest gentlest soul.
I adopted him and his littermate bonded brother Batman many years ago from a member. I am blessed with the honor to be their mom. Soo much love.
my heart aches beyond measure... just the other day I took a photo of Yoda in his favorite spot waking next to me. always by my side and forever and ever in my heart.
"till then" my Yoda Yodie... Rest in Love, you changed my life forever and ever. may you meet up with Yoda girl and my other furbabies together free . I will watch the night sky and hold you in my heart forever and ever my Love.
OH Yoda Mom, I am so sorry to hear this I am sad for you but I am happy that he passed at home with you and he was so loved.

Clementinesmoma

Lairian
heartbroken.. the angels called Yoda's name last night, sudden devastating. Yoda went to bed with me last night. In his usual passion to chirp and be tucked in his blankie on the pillow next to me. I kissed him goodnight, not knowing it would be our last. I woke this morning and he was gone... in the arms of the angels. Just yesterday he was eating, playing, getting his favorite spanking, helping me blow dry my hair... an inconsolable devastating loss. He got his angel wings on his own terms. He had a grade 3 heart murmur for years. no signs. I was preparing to celebrate his 11th birthday Sept 6 along with his littermate bonded brother Batman. The bridge angels had other plans for my kindest gentlest soul.
I adopted him and his littermate bonded brother Batman many years ago from a member. I am blessed with the honor to be their mom. Soo much love.
my heart aches beyond measure... just the other day I took a photo of Yoda in his favorite spot waking next to me. always by my side and forever and ever in my heart.
"till then" my Yoda Yodie... Rest in Love, you changed my life forever and ever. may you meet up with Yoda girl and my other furbabies together free . I will watch the night sky and hold you in my heart forever and ever my Love.
Sending my love and prayers. We love you yoda, may you rest in heavenly peace ❤️

Yoda mom

Staff member
Yesterday I received flowers from Chewy company for Beloved Yoda. the first flowers sent never arrived last month. They also sent a complimentary sterling circle of life pendant . Yoda lives in my heart forever and ever. the flowers came at a time yesterday when Yoda's bestie Bubba Bear was diagnosed with horners syndrome in his right eye and an inoperable stomach mass. my heart is shattered missing my Yoda and now Bubba Bear's diagnosis, each hour, each day a gift. hug your babies tight.
20210929_211614.jpg
20210929_211804.jpg

Yoda mom

Staff member
The Spirit of Yoda came last night to tell me he is running pain free and whole at the bridge with Bubba Bear. I was taking Sam outside last night , dark out and nearly tripped over a bouquet of flowers. T I opened the card and the flowers were signed William from Chewy.(I have no idea who william is, and no idea how these came as they had sent me flowers for Yoda already. Ironic timing, David Tewell , in the canine diabetic group made these rainbow bridge photos of Yoda and Bubba Bear tagged me in the other day. these flowers took my breath away.. run free together with the others I miss you all sooo very much.
20211123_104217.jpg
received_3071882179766559.jpeg
bubba bear rainbow by dave.jpeg

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Po213 , (((Hugs))) thank you for your kind words and prayers. Batman was soo bonded with his littermate brother Yoda, and still looks for him. taking one day at a time doing my best to Remember the Love, soo much love. my heart is still raw.

Yoda mom

Staff member
Not a day goes by I don't think of you baby Yoda man..
I reach over to your favorite blankie at bedtime to this day. A year seems like it was just yesterday . Your spirit is always with me, "until then" my dear friend.

Attachments

• 20210809_074857.jpg
    20210809_074857.jpg
    132.9 KB · Views: 24
Back