Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Introducing Malakai the Nekkid Guy!

Rhaevin

Lairian
I’ve been stalking the Sphynx Lair for a couple months now and thought it was high time Mal and I officially joined. I’m a first time Sphynx mom, and Malakai is my emotional support animal. His predecessor was a special needs Siamese. I’m never sure who rescued who, but when she tragically passed away at 6 from FIP I was devastated and lost. My family sent me on a trip to drop off some stuff to relatives, and while on that journey I met Mal. It was love at first sight! He curled into my embrace, sat up to touch noses with me, and I knew at that moment I’d had a guiding paw in finding this boy.

Malakai is an adorable elf, who will be 6 months at the end of September. He likes his bath time, snuggling under the covers with Mom (me), and playing fetch with his manatee. While we’re still figuring some things out (ah the woes of poopy butt!) I can’t believe I waited this long to ever share my life with a Sphynx!

31D18FF5-5CCD-4D39-A9D7-1A3F824F63BD.jpeg

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
Glad you went from lurker to active member. Your baby is adorable.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hello @Rhaevin and welcome to Sphynxlair! So glad you found us! What a cutie you have there! Please enjoy the community! :)

Toa and Ross

Staff member
@Rhaevin Welcome to sphynxlair! What a beautiful adorable little peanut Malaika is. Loved reading your intro about him, so much love. Sorry for the loss of your other cat. Glad you have Malaika now for cuddles and comfort

Rhaevin

Lairian
Hello @Rhaevin and welcome to Sphynxlair! So glad you found us! What a cutie you have there! Please enjoy the community! :)

This site has already been a godsend with helping me make sure Mal is getting exactly what he needs dietary-wise, and how it helped end the woes of poopy butt. This is such a wonderful, kind, and caring community! Thank you for letting us be a part of it.

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Rhaevin , welcoming you to this lair family! glad you decided to come out from lurking...
so glad you are finding this community so helpful
we all come together for the love of nakids

love love the pic of Malakai an his wittle paw bent .. precious

look forward to your journey with us with lots of pics and tales!

((( hugs ))) and head smooches

Sheldon13

Staff member
What an angelic picture of him. I’m so glad your boy has stolen your heart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Zab

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
What a precious baby you've got there! Stunning! Yes, these creatures have a magic way of healing... enjoy the kitten time!

Back