Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

lolvo

Lairian
Hey all,

Completely by serendipity, I think I've found a good vet in the slightly-south-of-Seattle area. I got a coupon in this month's valpak envelope for South Seattle Veterinary Hospital. I figured since Missy and I will be traveling soon, I might as well get her an annual checkup and shots. I called the vet, and the receptionist said they take walk-ins. I drove there, and was greeted courteously (they didn't even ask me to put Missy in a carrier - she hates it to the point that she damaged one of her claws last time she had to ride in one, so I just put her on a short leash and she chilled on the little shelf above the back seat in the car on the way). Within about five minutes, I was taken to the exam room, and within about ten I was on my way out with a freshly-examined-and-vaccinated kitty, and by far the least-egregious vet bill I've ever seen. The exam (which I got free with the vaccines and the coupon) would have been $25, and the two vaccines ended up being $12 each. Dr. Engstrom said he'd never seen a sphynx before, but that he must look into the breed more after meeting one. He was very gentle, quick, and skilled with the examination and both vaccinations.

All in all, I'd recommend this place based on my personal experience.

Lynn W

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
I've been looking for a good Vet for my little guy in the area around Graham, Puyallup, Tacoma. My kid needs his 2nd round of shots soon. I wish I could find one without going to Seattle (which is 60 miles away)

momdeeze

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I've been looking for a good Vet for my little guy in the area around Graham, Puyallup, Tacoma. My kid needs his 2nd round of shots soon. I wish I could find one without going to Seattle (which is 60 miles away)
Lynn, my girlfriend lives in Puyallup and she LOVES her vet. Dr Farris Farrisvet.com

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Back