Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Sphynx kitten blackheads on tail?

AmarasDaddy

Lairian
Hi friends!
So, when I picked Amara up she had these marks on her tail. I just assumed it was her skin pattern. She’s traditionally all white With 3 diluted patches. So I just assumed it was her tail patterning. Now I’m starting to think it could be blackheads? I tried to pop one, I think one came out but the others are stubborn! Any help on how I can get rid of them.
Thank you!

Attachments

• 174D9F2F-1F38-4B5C-8428-130FE4BB3C73.jpeg
    174D9F2F-1F38-4B5C-8428-130FE4BB3C73.jpeg
    182.8 KB · Views: 78

Beckinboots

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Yes, they look like blackheads. I don't have to deal with them often and am usually able to pop them out on Rankle's tail but I'm sure I've seen others recommend using witch hazel on them. Hopefully someone else will confirm this is safe to do.

Breeze

Lairian
Hi friends!
So, when I picked Amara up she had these marks on her tail. I just assumed it was her skin pattern. She’s traditionally all white With 3 diluted patches. So I just assumed it was her tail patterning. Now I’m starting to think it could be blackheads? I tried to pop one, I think one came out but the others are stubborn! Any help on how I can get rid of them.
Thank you!
My Spyhnx cats also get black heads there, exfoliating gloves at bath time can also help.

Back